iPhone 4S Sprint FTW?

Supra

Who got it and which carrier runs the fastest 3G for the iPhone?
I'm thinking about getting it this week, I'm sick of android phones.
I've got like 7 of them and its all the same.

I was thinking Sprint FTW cause Verizon 3G is the most expensive
and sprint gives you unlimited everything for round $75 buckaroos
And ATT..well its ATT:(

Found it! Looks like sprint sucks...shoot:( Not buying that crap.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wd7taHnHzcg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Their forums are full of people complaining about the very slow speeds on the Sprint network. The other thing people aren't happy about is there seems to be a yellow tint on the screen of the models with black exterior cases. It's being called "Yellowgate", which is very similar to when the 4G first came out with antenna issues. But don't worry the stupid Apple fanboys will gobble Steve Job's dead balls if given the opportunity so everything will be fine.

My wife has ATT and I just bought her the 4GS, ( had to justify buying new RAM + SSD) . SO give it a week, and I'l tell you how she likes it.

Android as an OS is constantly changing. 10 Coolest Android Ice Cream Sandwich Features | PCMag.com

Phones are constantly changing - in terms of speed - memory - features - and take advantage of the android OS. Iphone doesnt have flash support - Google Navigaion ( a free gps - with voice directions - Thing owns btw) - and all the nifty apps we really use everyday. Not to mention since Android is open source - I can run a playstation emulator on my EVO and final fantasy 8 without to much trouble <-- ( oh yea no lag btw).

The Siri or w/e its called app for the iphone is a nice touch to the iphone - but that app will get copy and pasted later on to other phones, Just give it a few months you'll see. Ive had my EVO since last june and I dont regret it. I have no reason to upgrade just yet but with the new nexus out and the sexy android 4.0 out with it - I might change my mind next month =).

Death I completely agree with everything you said. But Android just seems to be getting a little lame. They just pushed 2.3.4 ginger to my G2 and I have Sense 3.0 on my Sensation. However have you ever held a iPhone 4 in your hand? Its quiet possible the best designed phone ever built, as well as the retina screen and the way the touch screen is, it is second to none. Now with that new camera they have and Siri, I think it FTW. I tried the Bionic by Motorola, its a cool phone. It sound like you are also thinking about the iPhone. I never used to be a apple supporter, in fact I hated them..but then I got a mac book and it changed the way I thought about apple. Then I was like I'll never get an iPhone, and then my brother got one, and I have one of the best androids on the market and its nothing compared to the iPhone experience. What do you think?

i phone 4 5.0 software
that will be hard to beat for any phone notifications ect on going jailbreaks just makes the iphone 10x better with multitask.

iPhone 4 didn't even have true multi-tasking. Sorry, Android for me because, to me it's a far superior OS.

i phone has true multitasking with its 5.0 software android is nothing but shit you cant even shut down your programs in the background on the android. You know what soulzz you know im right i phone is way better then the android by all specs. even the camera and being able to skype and see the person on the iphone is already showing you that the android sucks.

Let's agree to disagree. I like Android because it's essentially a PC. The only thing the iPhone is good at is sleek appeal, nothing else.

Let's agree to disagree. I like Android because it's essentially a PC. The only thing the iPhone is good at is sleek appeal, nothing else.

What can you do on a Android that you can't on a iPhone? The interfaces look the same, there are icons, you click on them and things open up....... that's it. What else is there if slick appeal does not matter? Willis is right about multitasking, android claims it has multi-tasking because it runs everything in the background and nothing ever really shuts down, hence why iPhone's have the best battery life on the market..hands down. Android is plagued with battery life issues and they push phones out like the thunderbolt and the Bionic that destroy battery life. The iPhone can go for days without a charge. I really want to know what the android can do the apple cant. I have been with android since the beginning and I don't see one thing it can do better other than have 4G, which isn't true 4G anyways.
You want the phone to be slick, that is the point.

Slick in looks, not performance. I see a shit load of things it can do better; multi-tasking, GPS, speed, I could go on.

Slick in looks, not performance. I see a shit load of things it can do better; multi-tasking, GPS, speed, I could go on.

Your kidding right? iPhone does have turn by turn and I know your running a droid incredible, that phone is bottom of the barrel now, it came out like 3 years ago man.
I think you view apple as like the liberal phone, but apple and Google are in the same places Apple:Cupertino, CA..Google headquarters Mountain View, California.. Same place! And they are both run by liberal's.

Has nothing to do with politics. Has to do with design and implementation.

The speed test is a joke; the best speed is with the best signal. I know at my house sprint was almost 3.5x's the video. Service is going to depend on your location & I know AT&T service sucks where I live. I have a Motorola Photon & used to have an EVO; my phone has a dock which pretty much turns any montior or TV into your phone, even has a remote. Your money, do what you want with it.

Death, try this app if you like the voice commands:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.vlingo.client&hl=en

Death I completely agree with everything you said. But Android just seems to be getting a little lame. They just pushed 2.3.4 ginger to my G2 and I have Sense 3.0 on my Sensation. However have you ever held a iPhone 4 in your hand? Its quiet possible the best designed phone ever built, as well as the retina screen and the way the touch screen is, it is second to none. Now with that new camera they have and Siri, I think it FTW. I tried the Bionic by Motorola, its a cool phone. It sound like you are also thinking about the iPhone. I never used to be a apple supporter, in fact I hated them..but then I got a mac book and it changed the way I thought about apple. Then I was like I'll never get an iPhone, and then my brother got one, and I have one of the best androids on the market and its nothing compared to the iPhone experience. What do you think?

Ever heard of rooting your phone? you can put custom roms on your phone based on different versions out at the moment - the most popular being cyanogenmod.com - which I personally use.
Ive heald the newest Iphone - it sucks =( - feels useless 5 mins with it and my friend was like...I need a new phone lol. Its mostly for show it is sleek and sexy and design but really what you really use a phone for ur better off - I compared my evo to my friends Iphone - 3 things I use on a daily basis - GPS - on the iphone you have to pay 20$ for a decent working one - with android google has there own GPS navigation software - for free....it implements google maps - so I can simply search a restaurant - it will then give me choices based on the location im in atm - and I select the closest one and boom sexy voice telling me "turn left in 2 miles". I use my messenger which android had it first - I can talk and it will type out what I say and send it as a text message - good while driving - the browser - the most amazing thing about googles browser is - everything - simplicity - ease of use - and it implements itself with the phone.

a good review - imo android vs Iphone is the same old windows vs pc talk

Samsung Galaxy Nexus vs Apple iPhone 4S: Comparison - check out this review here for some insight - not trying to convince u to get an iphone 4s - cause it really is a nice piece of hardware

Ok I downloaded the mod for my phone what do I do next?

WTF... lol. You cant expect your wishes to come true supra by just downloading the mod...the creator of the mod based his work from android 3.0 - he has a team that gets the OS running in a smart way - his whole theme behind his mod is performance

example I can have my phone make phone calls - use the gps for 2 hrs straight - stream a movie on netflix - couple hundred texts - and have 30% batter left by the end of the day ... normally on a
"stock rom" everything is turned on and enabled thus your battery life goes waaaaaay down.

Performance wise - you should see a noticeable diffrence in speed - now that you rooted your phone you can install applications and even Iphone apps on it - stuff that normally isnt meant to be running on a cell phone...ie a playstation emulator.

Go spend 300-400$ to have an outdated screen - a nice sleek design - and just to text and call someone.

The #1 reason why Android OS is more popular now than the IOS is this - Freedom. Freedom for developers to build what they want - open source OS opens up a whole nother world of possibility. Iphone 4s has a dual core processore - 1gb of ram - same screen as Iphone 4 -and Siri - your going to pay to much for something with an apple on it and can answer why the sky is blue...

All the specs is outdated - why do you think it was received with boo's on all the forums after it was announced....cause its nothing new. Phones have had dual core processing for almost 2 years now. 1gb of ram was standard around 6 months ago.

samsung nexus specs -