Insurgency Server Request

Mr.Rain

Hey guys, I'm glad that you're hosting a Skirmish server and it's very active lately.

I just want to ask why is the kick vote removed from the server? I can understand why but at the same time, it does get annoying seeing people either being afk for multiple rounds, or just out-right trolling.

I will keep playing on the server regardless as its one of the few Skirmish servers that's constantly populated. I just want to know what your stance is on not having the vote kick and if you're willing to have it back on.

From what I can tell, I don't see many admins on the server to moderate the server. I'm not saying there aren't because I have seen 1 or 2 members before, but I don't remember seeing them on daily. It could just be that I was on when they weren't and vice versa.

Thank you guys for running the server.

Voteban should still be on it. There are updates that eventually break the plugin and requires investigation. That is more or less me that will have to do the investigation. We don't play insurgency regularly it was hot for us for a brief period but some of us have moved on. It is still popular and very active so we support it.

It's not. Voteban & Votekick are gone on both servers and I receive a TON of requests to add those back. If it matters, I'd like to add those back in and remove the auto-AFK plugin.

Auto afk will not be removed because it does what its supposed. Having two players go afk and not put themselves on spectate or leave the server will unbalance the teams. Its automated and painless if you actually playing the game. Gives you enough time to use washroom smoke etc..

When I have the time to investigate the vote kick issue I will certainly provide an update.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for looking into that. Yeah auto afk is handy come to think of it.

Thanks guys.

I know Insurgency can be a bit of a pain to host a server in. Sometimes their updates will break certain plug-ins or make them act up.

I support this message :) Also I play on both TBG servers quite regular, cya around Rain!

Back