IMPORTANT NEW NEWS FROM GUN

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
DUE TO THE FACT THAT FRENCHMAN IS HAVING ISSUES WITH SOME OF HIS SENIOR MEMBERS INCLUDING THE CO FOUNDER ZBOSS, WE WILL NO LONGER BE ALLOWED TO PLAY IN THE SUEZ CANAL SERVER. I DONT WANT THEM TO HAVE PROBLEMS AMONG THEMSELVES. I DID MANAGE TO MAKE AN AGREEMENT THAT THEY WILL SET UP ANOTHER SUEZ "WILL BE CALLED SUEZ CANAL 2 OR SOMETHING" WHERE WE CAN STAY THERE WHENEVER WE LIKE 64 SLOTS. EVEN THOUGH OUR SERVER SHOULD BE A PRIORITY WE CAN GO THERE TO "RELAX" IF YOU WANT TO THINK IT THAT WAY. PLEASE RESPECT FRENCHMAN'S REQUEST. IF YOU ARE IN THEIR FIRST SUEZ CANAL SERVER THEIR ADMINS WILL KICK YOU SAYING GO TO SUEZ 2 SERVER ... IT SUCKS BUT I DONT WANT THEM TO BREAK UP. SOME OF THEM HATE US AND SOME OF US LOVE US.

I don't understand this new rule after we clearly had a meeting before this happened. Whatever, I'll just play in our server from now on...

thats absolutly retarted. if someone came on our server and kicked the shit out of us would we make them a new server to play on? no we would get better so they we could do the same to them, u think i havnt got my ass handed to me in this game before. i dont go around making "im tired of getting owned servers" thats fucking retarted man fuck that,

A few of their members threatened to leave the clan if they continued to let us play there. The reasoning is simple. A lot of these guys are used to scoring triple digits every single round. When we come in, we kill their transports off the towers, blow up the tanks and APCs, and basically don't allow them to own as hard (unless we're on the same team, then it's cool).

We're not ruining gameplay, we're ruining their ownage.
I don't know about you guys, but I've never been playing on GUN and the server died. Crashed maybe, but 64 players don't just stop playing all of a sudden. The GUN guys just want to be able to get triple digits scores every round without being fucked with by us. I can understand it, but I still think it's pretty gay. I could care less about not playing on their server, its more the principle that pisses me off. Maybe we should make an agreement to only be on their team when we play with them? Doubt we'll have any more issues.

We would probably only get to be on their team if we were allowed to switch, but that's a bannable offense there. The problem is, they don't want to take the time to get good enough to kill us, they'd rather continue "owning" bad players and kicking the good ones...

it is really ridiculous man... seriously im sorry when im flying on that server i dont let a certain somome sit on a tower with a tranny and just farm kills thats retarted whatever man. thats absoulute crap and if they have guys gonna leave the clan if we are allowed to play on there server then maybe they would be better off without those guys in the clan. whatever its just ridiculous

yeah i hear you guys and yes this is just another version of stat padding without a doubt which is against EA rules. And yes that is pretty much what w8liftn does. I heard he banned Hunglo after 10 seconds of joining the server or something when he killed him. And im sure Hunglo didnt appreciate just like we feel. Anyways, yeah its retarded but those guys who dont want us there are crybabies as simple as that. But it is whatever it is. I dont want to be responsible for pretty much of a destruction of community and I have lots of respect for Zboss. Im hoping to get our dual quad core dedicated servers during the end of next month. We will set up 4-5 64slot servers and populate them. I think we can do it. We will be in many servers banging just like what we usually do. Its going to be a bitch to admin, we'll just have to look for mature admins.

Back