I'll be drunk in Florida for the week

sixer9682

I'm heading off on a golf trip to S. Florida and will be back Friday or Saturday. Anyway, I'm heading out in a few so if you need me I'll most likely be drunk most of the week

:med3d-vomi:

lol. I wonder what kind of kinky stuff you are going to be doing while you are there.

Nice, enjoy yourself over there Sixer! :D.

So jealous, I miss living in Hawaii where I could play golf all year long. What brand of clubs are you swinging?

I'm in Boca Raton for the week, and I've got Mizuno forged irons(forget which ones), a Titleist 907 D1 driver, and a Ping Craz-E Putter.

Sounds like good times m8, hope its all fun, but be sure to check gender on those hoes, you never know...dont want another video of you dancing your way outta hotel room in panic...or maybe not..LoL

Ping G5 Driver and 3 hybrid, G10 4 hybrid, Rapture irons, Tour wedges and an old Anser putter. The only thing not Ping is my Cleveland 3 wood. Enjoy the beers and the rounds!

nice i live in delray beach 5 min. from boca you should go to atlantic ave. and check out the clubs there a lots of beautifull girls, if anything let me know i can guide u around

nice i live in delray beach 5 min. from boca you should go to atlantic ave. and check out the clubs there a lots of beautifull girls, if anything let me know i can guide u around

Shit. I was in Delray last night. I stopped by Boston's to grab a beer and some chowder and to meet a couple of old friends. I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. Then again, I've come back at night every day and just passed out before getting up and doing it all over again. Yesterday started out with an early lunch at Oceans on A1A in Deerfield Beach with some mahi-mahi and bloody marys and then on to Heron Bay in Coral Springs, rum & cokes, then vodka & cokes too. I shot a 92 at Heron Bay playing from the blues so I'm not unhappy with that at all.

Oh Mac, the irons are the Mizuno mx20s, with a Cleveland launcher 5 wood, and a Cleveland 53deg. gap wedge. I tried the the G5 driver and it's pretty sweet. I've never tried the rapture irons, but I bet they're a sweet set to hit. You'll appreciate this Mac-on Sunday I hit my 7 iron 250 yards and about 20 yards beyond the green on a par 5. Now, I normally hit that 7 right around 165, but we had a 30mph wind at our backs and I hang the irons high so when it got up in the air it went for one hell of a ride. Still, that made for a hell of a second shot.

Sweet as hell! I hit my 7 155 in normal situations. My 3 wood is the launcher also and I love it - hit it from the rough and all if I need to. The Mizuno irons are very nice and forgiving. Our old Swiss exchange student is looking for a set to replace his current clubs.

My best round last season was a 78, usually mid 80's unless I have too much aiming fluid. My exchange student Anna went to regionals for the state high school tourney last year. I think I will just stick to playing with my friends and enjoying it.

Sounds like you you have a lot of fun, Mac, and you're right that it's just best to enjoy it with your friends. Today I played a private course, 7200 from the blacks, and shot another 92 but with some very sweet shots in the mix like a crazy 3 tiered put I made in one for a par-very nasty. It was a great day, 69f and sunny, with bloody marys and rum & diet cokes and some blackened mahi-mahi for lunch-good stuff all the way around.

I'll be heading back to GA tomorrow so I'll probably see you guys online Thurs. night.

Back