I like to welcome back Killaser and EvilCutie

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Welcome back! glad everything worked out and ready to dance with us again :)

Thank you guys, it is very nice to be back and see you all. Been too long and a lot has changed, but not our gaming habbits. ATM I am DLing bf2142 and be showing up my face in a lil bit, granted that I still remember how to play it.
But thank you all for warm welcome and you guys are the best, we are sure glad to be back!!!

Good to have you back and I hope to see you both on again soon.

Awwww Ty guys!!! We sure are glad to be back :D
Happy to see that TBG grew stronger and all are still together . Cant wait to get my ass handed back to me by all of u in game :p

I Love u all :(

There goes the neighborhood lol. Nah, just messing, welcome back guys!

3eed659ff4c32c6f014b8434a0077283785d8296_m.gif

big_run_512.gif

rock.gif

party.gif

wtf-8.gif

And to think I was just talking about you EC. I was like wtf ever happened to her? Glad your back.

Ahh shit good to here from you guys....I'm polishing up my knife and adjusting my sights.haha.

welcome back! there is new zombie madness if you are interested!!!1

It's been so long... how am I supposed to let them back into my life? What if... what if... *sob* What if they leave me again!?! What would I do? I don't think I could survive another parting!

Thank you guys for warm welcome!!! Damn good to be "home"! We are looking forward to give off our tags to y'all.

P.S.

Nice boobs you got there Boon!

Yeah, Boon's been kind enough to let me rip one off now and then on his wonderous rack.

Killa and Cutie are back, where the fuck is my MEATY MEAT!?!?!?!?

Back