I Just need to know rule?

3xtra

The other day I was playing your All Maps BF2 server and a Admin gave me a kick for " UCB attacking" ? But I was not UCB attacking as I read your rules. But I may not be clear on this rule? I understand that you can go in to the base as "spec ops" to blow up the other commanders
Satellite Scan ,

Artillery,

UAV?

But you can not kill when you do this and you can not shoot back when in UCB ..... Is this right how I understand the rule to be or did I miss something

I did not kill in uncap and I did not shoot ! I am OK with the kick by admin, I just need to know so if I get a ban hammer come down no my head. banhammer_forecast.jpg I can know I was in the right by your rules. Thanks for your time and hlep guys and you run a great server

We do allow Spec Op's to enter the UCB's for the purpose of destroying command assets and why the rules do stipulate that you are not permitted to steal vehicles unfortunately they don't specify rather or not you are permitted to engage the enemy so it's subject to interpretation by different admins. My feeling on the matter is that as Spec Op's you should do whatever possible to avoid engaging the enemy and focus on completing your mission, however if your engaged then by all means you should permitted to defend yourself just don't take advantage of the situation and end up getting yourself kicked for camping the UCB. Keep in mind that is just my take on the your question it will be interesting to see how the other admins. Respond but a final ruling will have to come from a Head Admin or Founder.

I believe all he needed was the definition of ucb which ive never even heard of before. But obviously is uncappable base.

Ok I did jump in a jet to jet back to the land, but I did not stay in it to fight. Nor did I understand the UCB rule and I still don't. So can I take a jet to get out of UCB? If not, I won't do that. Can I engaging the enemy if I get engaged in UCB ? I just don't understand, if your playing as "Spec Op's" you should have a fair way to get back out of UCB. As this should not be a " suicide mission " I hope you can help me understand this rule better. Thanks for your time to help me with understand this rule.

Ok I did jump in a jet to jet back to the land, but I did not stay in it to fight. Nor did I understand the UCB rule and I still don't. So can I take a jet to get out of UCB? If not, I won't do that. Can I engaging the enemy if I get engaged in UCB ? I just don't understand, if your playing as "Spec Op's" you should have a fair way to get back out of UCB. As this should not be a " suicide mission " I hope you can help me understand this rule better. Thanks for your time to help me with understand this rule.

1. No you cannot take a jet, helicopter or any armor from a UCB as a means to escape, however you are permitted to steal other vehicles.

2. Yes you can engage an enemy if engaged but only to defend yourself but don't push your luck by hanging around too long or you will get kicked or possibly banned.

3. Unfortunately fair or not again the answer is NO YOU CAN NOT steal planes, choppers or armor from the UCB.

4. I know where you’re going with this and due to pass abuses we DO NOT permit it under any circumstance. The bottom-line is if you decided to go after the command assets you either best have your own means of escape arranged or more often than not it will end up a suicide mission.

I hope this clarifies things for you but if not please don't hesitate to ask.

EDIT: If you want to go after command assets either bring your own transportation (Not Armor) or get someone to pilot a transport chopper to bring you in and extract you when your finished.

I blew up my c4 on an UAV while an engineer was rushing to defuse it, is that interpreted as an accident or baserape?

after reading the log from you accusing patient of breaking the rules. i think you need to settle down 3xtra. one ramming isnt a sport and two hackusations are not nice with out proof. i see any more of this you will be banned and i will not be removing it for any reason.

12 nXL patient_killer 2 Global [05:42:24] *??1DEAD??0* thats 3 times you ramed me
10 ^3xtra^Sou|2^|)3at}{ 1 Global [05:42:34] no 1
12 nXL patient_killer 2 Global [05:42:46] you did it 2 times on dalian plant
10 ^3xtra^Sou|2^|)3at}{ 1 Global [05:42:55] i did

10 ^3xtra^Sou|2^|)3at}{ 1 Global [05:49:22] nxl your cheat not cool
10 ^3xtra^Sou|2^|)3at}{ 1 Global [05:49:34] grow up

12 nXL patient_killer 1 Global [06:06:37] *??1DEAD??0*jyou need to grow up and stop ramming seriously
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [06:06:57] This server is protected by BF2ahd (0.34) - http://BF2ahd.com
10 ^3xtra^Sou|2^|)3at}{ 2 Global [06:07:02] i did ? no it laged out ?

-1 Admin None ServerMessage [07:03:41] ??3??C1005AUTOADMIN: ^3xtra^Soul2^l)3at}{ (USA) dont ram Helis!

10 ^3xtra^Sou|2^|)3at}{ 2 Global [08:41:28] ADMIN report NXL ESP cheat!

I blew up my c4 on an UAV while an engineer was rushing to defuse it, is that interpreted as an accident or baserape?
I have 13 or so screens of the kind of player he is, he did break rules for 3 or 4 hours and more. If you have BR. look at it you will see. I hate to think you can't see what players run and yes.. I know it is not right to ban just by what a player says. He will get a ban some day and he does not run his toys all that time. Just when he thinks it is OK and safe. Did I come in telling you to ban him for CHEAT ? "NO" I did not! But I did hope some admin would look at the BR and see. But I did give proof of 3 to 4 hours of rules being broken on the server by him. And that is the kind of player he is and you want to play in the server. I know what he does, sorry if that offended you or him. But he will get caught. And to tell me you will give me a ban for trying to help. Well if that is what you want to do it is your server. I don't try to break your rules and I don't cheat or run macros / modded files. ..... Thanks for your time.

1. No you cannot take a jet, helicopter or any armor from a UCB as a means to escape, however you are permitted to steal other vehicles.

2. Yes you can engage an enemy if engaged but only to defend yourself but don't push your luck by hanging around too long or you will get kicked or possibly banned.

3. Unfortunately fair or not again the answer is NO YOU CAN NOT steal planes, choppers or armor from the UCB.

4. I know where you’re going with this and due to pass abuses we DO NOT permit it under any circumstance. The bottom-line is if you decided to go after the command assets you either best have your own means of escape arranged or more often than not it will end up a suicide mission.

I hope this clarifies things for you but if not please don't hesitate to ask.

EDIT: If you want to go after command assets either bring your own transportation (Not Armor) or get someone to pilot a transport chopper to bring you in and extract you when your finished.
OK that is clear and Thank you.

I read the logs during my prep at school and was going to bring up the same thing, Killingseed. Thank you.

Back