How many wants a left 4 dead 2 demo server?

Released!

Restart your steam. I'll be up on one of the servers. They're updating right now... 30%.

Unfortunately the dedicated servers seem stuck at 30% :-/. Can't do anything except watch the window right now. I'm doing everything I can.

Servers *should* be up 100% now.

My game is decrypting... if you see me playing everything is 100% fine, otherwise I'll fix it ASAP.

Servers should be 100% on right now.

Will confirm at game launch. If you don't see any other posts, assume working fine.

] connect 64.34.213.182
Connecting to public(64.34.213.182:27015)
Sending UDP connect to public IP 64.34.213.182:27015
Invalid protocol, expecting 2000, got 1012
BinkOpen( d:\games\steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\media\l4d2_background04.bik )

It seems that they have a version mismatch / servers at myinternetservices are not updating properly.

I sent a support ticket.

Good game last night Heat. Much more challenging then L4D1.

I have. Two questions heat and I have to make this quick my phones about to die . 1. How do I get the game manual for the steAm version I preordered? And 2 I know you've played it already what's realistic mode? Heading back into town so I can start my game download. Gonna be pissed if they don't have a copy of the manual download with it.

1. There's a manual for L4D (PC version)? I never even knew. I have no idea how to get the L4D2 manual, but if you have any questions, I guess you can ask them in the l4d2 forums on steampowered...

2. I'm not exactly sure, but I think it's the same as campaign except:
- No revive - you're down = you die, I don't think you respawn in a closet either
- No glows - teammates aren't outlined through walls etc.

That's all I noticed. I haven't played "realism" much so I don't know - maybe there's other differences too.

when u go into mygames and click the game then click properties theres a button says something like online manual something another never was lit up for l4d i was hoping cause it had something to do with me playing on the tbg account, so i'll take a look at it when lf4 finishes downloading about 40% now been downloading about 20 min so should be up soon. Only interested in the manual for the explanations of the different modes really. maybe some character info/background for shits and giggles i would imagine a box copy of l4d2 would have a game guide. so hell why not the preordered downloaded one.

They usually post the game manuals for other games, and you're right - they appear on the right click menu on the "My Games" list.

However, I don't think a manual even exists for L4D or L4D2, even in the retail versions... but I'm not sure. There probably is one for Xshitbox360, so maybe you can look that up or something.

The game kind of is self-explanatory mostly though (especially if you turn on those "tutorial messages" or whatever in the menu).

Back