Hope all is well.

theBureau

Hope everyone is doing well. For the guys that know me I thought you might want to know I had some bad news recently. Couldn't goto the bathroom on 5 12. Went in the er. They found a found a 9 x 10 x 12 cm stage 3 tumor on my left kidney. Took it out the 9th and sent my home the 12th.
Still waiting to find out what the next steps are. Guess it looks ok right now. Hopefully no chemo yet. I'll still be out of work for a minute though.
If Tk is still on here PM me and I'll give you my number. I'd like to talk to Crazy and Z. Everyone else I love on here keep me in your prayers please.

Steal Rain Forever!

Long time no see. I'm sorry to hear about your health man. I hope everything works out for you.

Wow, two names from the past! I hope that both of you do well in the coming year. Good to see you around.

Hey Bureau,

Been a long time and that is bad news. But I’m glad it was caught and it appears to be going in the right direction. Keep us posted.

I haven’t seen TK on our site but I’m sure he will come around.

I totally forgot about steel rain gaming before renamed to TBG. Been so long. Oh shoot www.steelraingaming.com still works. hahaahahaha. Don’t be a stranger.

Hey Bureau,

Been a long time and that is bad news. But I’m glad it was caught and it appears to be going in the right direction. Keep us posted.

I haven’t seen TK on our site but I’m sure he will come around.

I totally forgot about steel rain gaming before renamed to TBG. Been so long. Oh shoot www.steelraingaming.com still works. hahaahahaha. Don’t be a stranger.

Thats because I bought the domain name around 2011/12. I also bought back the trueborngaming.com name around 2013. Soulzz wasn't too sentimental about them but i figured with all the old links floating around they might generate some traffic.

Last edited:
at least you got to keep your kidney. my brother had to have one of his removed over the same thing. no matter what keep getting checked and follow the doctors if they say change your diet and drink more water....hope everything turns out well friend...

Didn't get to keep it. Sorry to drop that in here and then not jump on with an update. Just got caught up with that BS, went back to work 1/5/21, then COVID hit. Been a F-ed year. Hope everyone is doing well. As far as the C goes...the doctor said he got it all last December and from the scans the past year it seems that way. What's new around here?

Soldier....if you read this(or anyone else)....I am pissed!!! 2142-STATS went offline after I was bragging about my gaming skills at work to a few younger folks. Was showing off my tank k/d (19-1 if anyone else is interested) but I wish I would've saved a screenshot . Anyone know how to use wayback for that site? I tried and it didn't work.

Attachments

• 20191211_084655.jpg
    20191211_084655.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 165
  • 20191208_203938.jpg
    20191208_203938.jpg
    558.8 KB · Views: 152
Sup old timer, nice to see you still kickin and happy to hear all of it is gone.

yeah too bad the site went down. 2142 died with me being 1st in the world with the gunship....I will always have that accomplished cherished hehe.

I don’t think there is a way to see your stats online anymore :(

You have Bf3 or bf4?

Damn, man that's rough. I'm glad you are doing okay now. Thanks for stopping in and saying hello. It's sad all the stats are gone from 2142. Then again, there were so many instances of player accounts getting hacked or spoofed it was difficult to say what was what by the end of it all. I know I had stuff still on my account after it got hacked that was incorrect, and so did balls2dawall which is a shame...he was #1 in the world in that game for a while.

Until it went down I would bust out those stats any time my son was bragging. Playing 2142 with all the best, every night of the week, ruined playing anything else for me. Should've said "against the best" PAC - Tank > EU - Gunship. Playing against the people I know here I thought top 20 in that tank was decent on a crummy, 4 year old, Gateway computer, Radeon x700 and a Logitech G7 cordless mouse (when everyone said get corded). My 1280x 1024 Viewsonic cost more than the tower, card and mouse did when I got it. *edit* That set up is probably why I sucked so bad at BFBC2.

Back