Hi there

petrbltrobfix

hi there, when I'm not fixing peterbilt trucks I like to play 2142, haven't got a lot of pc sense, but I like to play.
your servers are the best pic for my gaming because of the pure fun and least amount of cheaters, sorry hardcore players, and I don't have bad connections.
my kids got me into generals first then it progressed to 1942 and now 2142.
maybe someday I will join, but I work shifts and play time moves around alot.

Thanks for the compliments and thanks for stopping by! You should try Bad Company 2 if you get the chance :)

Thanks for the compliments petro! You are more then welcome to hang out on our Ventrilo as well :). Just tell us your age, then we can proceed :).

Hope to game with you on the 2142 servers. Feel free to squad up with us or any or the motley crew we associate with and get to know everyone.

Hi petrbltrobfix welcome to the site and thank you for the kind words.
I also started out the battlefield series with 1942 and progressed into 2142 and BC2.
Also we all have strange schedules around here so no worries.
See you on the field.

Hey petrbltrobfix. Welcome to the site. As for ages here no worries. I myself am 40 and some are older and some are younger, but what really matters is how much fun we have in game.

I think this community is the best of its kind to be honest and would not be anywhere else.

40....wish I could remember that time and place...lol

Welcome to a good group a guys and gals I think.

well i feel even younger 23...god i'm such a child....

btw, fallen cum change my diapers...

Back