HEYYY YOUU GUUUYYYYSSS

Vindaddy

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say hello and check up on things. My computers down right now but as soon as shes back up im plannin on gettin back in the fight. im sure ill have to reapply and everything. But i just wanted to say hey and make sure everyones kickin lol. Not to sound all emotional but u guys were like a second family to me back when i played all the time. Hope ur all doing great. Site looks amazing.

hey vin been over a year since i last heard from ya, yeah you'll need to re-apply lots of new faces here you gonna have to meet. Hope all is well

Holy shit it's Vindaddy! Great to see you back man! Hopefully you'll stay this time around :D.

Hey what up Vindaddy it has been a long ass time!!!
Get your rig fixed and we will see you on the field.
Good to See you around again!!

Yeah now that i have everything in order in life i plan on stickin around glad to hear from some old friends and glad ur all still kickin....il try to get on vent soon so i can actually talk to u guys lol

hey vin did you miss my name calling?

VIN-daddy....VIIIIIIIIINNDADDY....VIN-daddy....VIIIIIIIIINNDADDY....VIN-daddy....VIIIIIIIIINNDADDY....

:)

VIN! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME AND BABY SHANIQUA OUT IN THE WORLD BY OURSELVES! PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT ASSHOLE!

Someone called child and family services on Boon two days ago. Apparently guns and babies don't mix in their opinion.

Back