Hello

GeneralSigma

Thought I would say hi to everyone. I've been playing 2142 ever since it came out. I usually play late at night so maybe I will see some of you all around. I've been gaming for longer than most of you all have been alive....yes I am old.....but love gaming. First game was MS Flight Simulator 1.0....the disk actually booted itself...lol
Anyway, eveyone ....have a good one.

Yeah... I know balls and sixer may seem young... but don't let that fool you!
And for the record - I remember MS Flight Sim.

My first game was Pong (on a B/W TV - with a built in record player) you had to unhook the rabbit ear ant. with a screwdriver to hookup the game

[quote1245110327=Arturo_Fuente]
My first game was Pong (on a B/W TV - with a built in record player) you had to unhook the rabbit ear ant. with a screwdriver to hookup the game
[/quote1245110327]
My dad played Pong.. that was the only game he EVER got into :(.

yea....well I play pong on my radio shack handheld game system with built in dial for one side...lol

Yeah, some of us are older than you might think! My first gaming experience was pong on a TRS 80 dinosaur.

Isn't Pong played with beer and red cups nowadays?

Hello.

Thank you for allowing me to join the team I was part of DIG for a bit tell that server became infected with hackers, Then I join Tactical Gamer which I liked but I was banned for excessive team killing which was BS and they haven't let me back on I went to the website to ask when im going to be let back on to their server and no reply I like the team work on this site and no hackers or cheaters. I would like it to be that you have to join a squad on this site thats what I really liked about tactical gamer. Well anyways I play quite abit I bought the game 2 years ago I bought the deluxe edition and hope to keep playing I have a microphone so I do talk on it for better play, I usually start a squad and name them the spartans so if you see that squad it's me. Usually!

hey there, getting banned for excess teamkilling is a default message when you get banned from a server. If you want the real reason, ask them in their forums or send one of their guys a PM.

Thanks for the advice I liked tacticalgamer but I will say their website was extremely slow. So I sent an e-mail earlier today and had them remove me from their site now that im on here.

I'm confused, are you a -|TBG|- member? I see you are attempting to wear our tags. Did I miss the application?

SgtPsomos if you are caught wearing our initials you will be banned. You were not accepted nor did you even applied.

You know 30% of Herpies cases come from Beer Pong and sharing cups.......stew on that for a bit

Hmmm...the conversation went a weird direction there....don't know who SgtPsomos is.... Anyway, I have another one game to throw out there.....Wizardry? ? Also, I haven't seen many members out on the 2142 servers....everyone on break?

I actually played it on the PC....Compaq deskpro 8088 with 640K RAM and 2 5 1/4 inch 360K drives....you heard right.

Back