Hello to all TBG

Belt71

Hi my name is Doug..I'm long time friends with Bob369963 and Killingseed.
I've been playing battlefield series since BF1942 and still play BF2 and 2142.I recently got BFBC2 and spending my free time playing it.When I play I go by Belt71..
I'm married to a beautiful woman and have 2 lil girls 3yrs and 2 months.
I hope to meet some of you on the battlefield.

Welcome to the site Doug! Check your PM for the Vent info :).

1244627230_439LID0.jpg

Wow...Just Wow..Man it has been too long Doug. Glad you decided to take the time to come here and introduce yourself to everyone else. Looking forward to camming your ass on the battlefield..lol..j/k Two kids now? I realize your wife is damn pretty, but you know them kids cost money these days lol. Hop on vent and get to know everyone. I'll talk to you there.

Hope to game with you soon, Doug. Did you get the vent info so you can cuss Bob and Seed out when they cam you?

yeah..got the info for Vent..I'll try and go easy on Bob and not pick on him too much.

yo hows it going been a while. hope to see your tags on my screen soon. ask for the password and join us on vent.

Can you enlarge your wife's picture?

Kidding, welcome to the mad house!

Oh great, someone else to headshot me a dozen times!

j/k

Welcome, brother! Always great to see another quality gamer join the battle. I''m looking forward to shooting some bad guys with ya.

Welcome Doug to the best clan on the net. A friend of Bob and Seed is a friend of mine :)

Hi Doug welcome to the site. Bob and Seed are your longtime friends??? OH man I am soo sorry.
Jokez....

See ya out there !!!

Back