Hardline BETA

got mine downloaded last night have yet to try it out. maybe later tonight or tomorrow

if they took the graphics from BF4, and added the game play from this one, cleaned up the aiming etc, and the netcode stays not fucked up the ass... this could be enjoyable. Not really a "battlefield" game, but still. It has potential.... some...

Got the invite today, but wont even try it out lol.

I think this game is just a filler for now. Similar to medal of honor warfighter. People played for couple months then dropped it.

Got the invite today, but wont even try it out lol.

Only because your a non gaming battlefield hating bitch! Played 1.5 hours after my internet came backup for the third time. Sleep deprived as hell my K/D is way better. The 2 modes kinda get boring quick though. Cash for guns is interesting but won't last. They need to make you pay for ammo or reset like in CS. I might pick it up a year later on sale or something but I don't game much anyways.

The game play modes are neat, but again, it looks like you are playing cops and robbers with the robbers being the spy from team fortress. The guns don't seem to shoot down sights well, and with all the driving they are trying to put into the game, the controls are not the best. Hell I can power slide in bf4, can slide to save my life here. I know it's beta, but it feels more like an alpha atm. Graphics are in needs of some help before it can even be sold as "well it LOOKS nice at least"

This is the way EA does business Not-debug code = Alpha, Almost functional = Beta, Functional with finger crossed = Commercial

Calling it, this will be the lowest selling/least popular BF title to date. PC-wise, I guess I should say. The peasant console race will buy anything though.

Calling it, this will be the lowest selling/least popular BF title to date. PC-wise, I guess I should say. The peasant console race will buy anything though.
let's help make it the lowest ever!

Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Only needs to sell like 15 million copies in the first year to be an uber leet success in EAs pants and I can already see it doing that. People will buy anything. 50000 pissed off fans won't effect sales.

I played half an hour. I am surprised I lasted that long. Will be moving to a different franchise.

Only needs to sell like 15 million copies in the first year to be an uber leet success in EAs pants and I can already see it doing that. People will buy anything. 50000 pissed off fans won't effect sales.
There are a lot of pissed off fans that simply don't post, or don't voice their opinions in text. I would put that number closer to 2-3 million.

There are a lot of pissed off fans that simply don't post, or don't voice their opinions in text. I would put that number closer to 2-3 million.

A million of those who bought and hated the last 3 games. I think there are millions more waiting to take their place that aren't even fans.

Sales figures really doesn't mean players to me. I have a shelf of unopened games. Half my steam and origin library have never been played. Don't forget people getting the game for Christmas presents.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm aware people buy it. People have nothing better to play.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I've been trying to play it a little more and mroe just to be able to give it a good once over. I haven't gotten used to the driving, or even the shooting per say, but the game modes are... kinda fun... Maybe can get grouped up some night with a few people to give it the ol TBG try. I mean, the beta is.... a beta... and its free. So why not right?

i actually like the beta. its running pretty good. they have stripped out most of the advanced textures, so thats why the game looks like it does. hopefully the few issues i see with it are corrected.

If the textures improve a lot, and the game play stays as solid as it is... i would consider it, BUT i would like some of the cartoony animations and graphics to go away, like the ribbons

its alright but yes the one map and only 2 game modes gets old quick, and as someone said up there seems like itll be a MOH:warfighter big sales at first and dead a few months later. console kids will be in on it and it might hold some time there cause its more like COD than BF but not really something us PC gamers are lookin for

Back