Happy Turkey Day!

SgtDeadred

Ban Manager
Heading to the hills of Tennessee for the holiday weekend. Have a great holiday all and remember to send some cold turkey sandwiches north of the board for our Canadian foes.

Cheers,

Red.

Happy Thanksgiving you bastards!!! :D.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Anyone going to be up for a few rounds before the turkey coma sets in?

I'll be in Orlando visiting my dad until Saturday, so you guys have a good one and Soulzz, that does not include giving the turkey your "special stuffing" before the turkey is eaten by the family members, you sick bastard. lolz

Yeah, I can see it now; the family gets ready to have some turkey and Soulzz is sitting there smiling because he gets to have the same turkey twice in one day. God, I'm so glad I don't do holidays at your household!

Happy Thanksgiving all!
Sixer u gave too many details about Soulzz's turkey. I wonder how do u know? >.>

[blockquote]Sixer u gave too many details about Soulzz's turkey. I wonder how do u know? >.> [/blockquote]

Are you kidding? I took the pictures from last year when he did this, I know exactly how that bird gets treated.

im sure you guys have seen this.

<object width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/-z27FKwupds&hl=en_US&fs=1&&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/-z27FKwupds&hl=en_US&fs=1&&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;></embed></object>

Happy thanks giving everyone, Hard Liqua! and hot chocolate fo' every1 lol!!

happy thanksgiving you weird Americans, and yeah, send us your turkey, we ate ours in October and we're running out of turkey in the freezer for our sammiches

Bastards, I had a fucking MRE today. That and gum.

Hope you enjoyed yourselves, now go run since you have now eaten 25% of your body weight in 16 hours.

Back