Guess Who's back!

Well I'll be damned! Been a while man!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

yea been a few lol, doing good, married, got 16 month old twins boy and girl, 3rd baby on the way, new job, been busy lol.
using the same old POS rig I was back in the day, got a new one on order coming in a week or two, chomping at the bit to get back to gaming, now that the little ones are on an early bed time. New site is looking sharp! whats everyone playing nowadays

Alright, another pilot! What's up Naz, haven't seen you since the bad old 2142 days. Kids definitely keep you busy.

hey hey Mac! yea they're keeping me pretty busy. back when I was playing 2142 ended up having to wipe my hard drive and do a full reinstall, and never could get 2142 to work after that. thus began my long exile. I still piddle around with LFD2 and have been playing world of tanks for awhile. Thoese happen to be the only two games my system can run at the moment, but all should be remedied here shortly new rig is on the way thank god. after 12 years this one had a good run lol.

What's up Naz! A lot of us are playing BF4 -- or at least wrestling with some of its issues. When you get the new rig come join us -- it really helps once the twins are in bed. Me, Mac, Balls, and sixer are still on regularly. There are a few other stragglers, but hop on TS, catch up, and be ready to die a LOT until you get back up to speed.

Holy fuck. This is like, well, it's like Fuck! Good to see you on here again, it's been a while. Definitely join us when you get your new system.

will do bud! South Carolina goes full retard with a little bit of snow so i'll be leaving the office in a few hours and hopping online when I get home

I only once saw you a few times in 2142 but i do remember you raped me pretty hard. Glad to see you return, i like this kind of rape.

Really you haven't missed much, the good ol' days of the BF series has been diminishing title after title. I can honestly say BF4 is the new COD.

I'm glad your getting a new rig, what are you upgrading to? Anyways jump on TS & get caught up on the BS

nothing spectacular but within my price range and upgradable for the future, I picked the parts out from buyxg.com
all together components and software about $1200

• CASE:Thermaltake Urban S21 Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ USB 3.0
  • Internal USB Extension Module:None
  • Neon Light Upgrade:None
  • Extra Case Fan Upgrade:Default case fans
  • CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4820K Quad-Core 3.70 GHz 10MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011 (All Venom OC Certified)
  • COOLING FAN:Intel Certified CPU Fan & Heatsink
  • MOTHERBOARD:(4-Way SLI/CrossFireX Support) GIGABYTE X79-UP4 Intel X79 Chipset Quad Channel DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ Ultra Durable 5, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 4 Gen3 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1 & 1 PCI
  • MEMORY:16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
  • VIDEO CARD:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)
  • VIDEO CARD 2:None
  • VIDEO CARD 3:None
  • Power Supply Upgrade:800 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready
  • HARD DRIVE:1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD(Single Drive)
  • Data Hard Drive:None
  • USB PORTABLE DRIVE:None
  • USB Flash Drive:None
  • Optical Drive:24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive(BLACK COLOR)
  • Optical Drive 2:None
  • SOUND:HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

nothing spectacular but within my price range and upgradable for the future, I picked the parts out from buyxg.com
all together components and software about $1200

• CASE:Thermaltake Urban S21 Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ USB 3.0
  • Internal USB Extension Module:None
  • Neon Light Upgrade:None
  • Extra Case Fan Upgrade:Default case fans
  • CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4820K Quad-Core 3.70 GHz 10MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011 (All Venom OC Certified)
  • COOLING FAN:Intel Certified CPU Fan & Heatsink
  • MOTHERBOARD:(4-Way SLI/CrossFireX Support) GIGABYTE X79-UP4 Intel X79 Chipset Quad Channel DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ Ultra Durable 5, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 4 Gen3 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1 & 1 PCI
  • MEMORY:16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
  • VIDEO CARD:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)
  • VIDEO CARD 2:None
  • VIDEO CARD 3:None
  • Power Supply Upgrade:800 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready
  • HARD DRIVE:1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD(Single Drive)
  • Data Hard Drive:None
  • USB PORTABLE DRIVE:None
  • USB Flash Drive:None
  • Optical Drive:24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive(BLACK COLOR)
  • Optical Drive 2:None
  • SOUND:HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

Jesus fuck, add an SSD to that and you'll start a cult.

Very nice.

the base model was about 800 I just upgraded memory, and the video card, and added software, im looking forward to getting it lol, it'll be nice to not have to run minmal graphic settings anymore.

will do bud! South Carolina goes full retard with a little bit of snow so i'll be leaving the office in a few hours and hopping online when I get home
Same here in TX. They closed all the schools and libraries already.

I've been called off work tonight for the ice here in Louisiana. On your machine, get an SSD and that thing will be perfectly fine. I built a similar machine but I'm only running a GTX560, and it still pumps the game out as smoothly as the atrocious coding will allow. SSD is a huge performance bump though.

Hey Naz. Good to see you around again.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back