Got kicked by admin all the time

ryder007

Hi, I have a question that, I always go kick by admin after a few minutes into the game. I don't understand why. I never violate any server rule. Is there a ping limit, cuz my ping hovers around 200. THX!

What game? If you're regarding BF4, they might have a ping limit set. Also, I believe TBG has a Member whitelist in place for Members to get priority to join rather than regular BF players. I could be wrong but that seems the only 2 likely scenarios, if Battlefield 4 is the game you're talking about.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply! Yeah, it is about BF4, and you answered a lot. I will take a look at the membership as well, TBG servers are pretty great!

Which server, specifically? Also, what is your player name?

Hi, my tag is HogRider819, just got kicked form !!!!All BF4 maps conquest. But I believe it happens on all TBG servers.

Avg is around 200 on most servers and I think 160/180 on locker server

GameMe stats show your avg ping as 656, which is way over the avg 250 that the script kicks at[/Q
My ping is never that high. I mean it will be unplayable under that kind of delay. I'm using a proxy tool the improve the connection, might be the TBG have some compatibility issue with the proxy. Anyway, you guys are great and helpful. Really appreciated!

I think you included your response in the quote by accident. If you play without the proxy, are you able to join?

Back