Good Movies.

Lic-T

The weather is beginning to get crappy here in Iowa ie. Rain/wind/clouds/cold . As usual, and adding to my depression of getting one year older, around my birthday (Oct. 31.)

I'm looking for a list of good movies that have come out in the last couple years. It's about the only thing to do in my evenings besides murdering innocents on BF, and watching Avalanche hockey. (and football of course) The last movie I saw was Neighbors and that was surprisingly entertaining. Other than that, It seems , I havn't found or heard of any that are worth renting or buying on VOD direct tv.

Can you guys help me out? THanks. Jason.

if you havent done so already buy the hbo series generation kill, its really good war movie about the iraq invasion, pretty funny too.. band of brothers is another amazing hbo series about a air born company in ww2, also the pacfic is pretty good too, not as well made as band of brothers, but its still worth a watch if u like ww2 movies

Thanks, I have HBO so I'll look into those. I've seen previews for generation kill, and I remember seeing commercials on band of brothers back in the day.

The rain and grey is also making me sad lol I have to spend a week in wdm for training lol

Good movies

Bad words
Dexter (tv series Netflix)
Anchorman 1 and 2
Robin hood men in tights
Inglourious bastards
Korengal
Great Gatsby
Defiance
The Bourne series
The kingdom
House ( tv series one of my favorites)
Dirty rotten scoundrels
Captain America
Draft day
Lone survivor
Wolf of wall street
Ride along
The hobbit
Home front
Captain Phillips
Jobs
Funny farm
What about Bob
Band of brothers collection (mines autographed bitches)

Going to see Fury this weekend and buying Days of Future Past.

Black Hawk Down - so many stars before they were big. One of my all time favorites that helped influence my decision to go Army Infantry.

Note: I do not endorse channeling your inner Eric Bana (Sgt. Hooten) to your CO - "Well this's my safety sir"

Black Hawk Down is definitely one of the best war movies of all time. I don't think people sit down and realize how much work went into it to make it soo realistic. It's like your there.

Tropic Thunder is awesome albeit on the other side of the spectrum.

Speaking of subtitles. "Kung Foo Hustle" is a pretty good comedy/kung foo movie with well done fighting scenes and slap stick Japanese comedy.

Back