Gang Rape at my school

Dirty-Lex

Admin
Admin
If you have been following the National News, 5 guys Raped a 18 year old Freshman girl On Hofstra University's Campus in Long Island New York, The undisclosed story is that 1 guy lured a girl into a Dormitory Tower bathroom by stealing her phone, she followed him and when she went into the bathroom there were five guys waiting for her. They tied her up, and raped her in one of the bathroom stalls. Addtionally in an unrelated inccident, another man held a student at gunpoint and robbed him, right out side the building I live on, on campus.

There has been so much gang activity in the Local area, Its gang initiation month here in Heampsted and Uniondale New York, and Hofstra happens to be surrounded by a very very "shady" Neighborhood

Im not gonna post the news feed from Fox because im very lazy and its been all over the east coast news.

pretty fucked up huh?

Thats pretty fucked up. Original, but fucked up.
In this day and age though, she (I almost want to say she brought it on herself) shouldn't have run after the guy... it's just a phone FFS.

[quote1253089341=Agent .25i]
Thats pretty fucked up. Original, but fucked up.
In this day and age though, she (I almost want to say she brought it on herself) shouldn't have run after the guy... it's just a phone FFS.

[/quote1253089341]

Just a phone? I guess you don't have a smartphone. If someone stole my phone, I'd chase them too. I have my address as well as the addresses of a lot of my friends in here as well, in addition to a ton of other personal info. What these guys did is fucked up beyond comprehension.

I have a Hero HTC. If some guy stole it from me, I'd go after him too. But this was a chick. She shouldn't have run after them. Period. Fuck, she was on campus... there is security, cams, etc... I'm sure. And if it was a smart phone like a crApple iphone, (at least I can with the Hero, so I assume they have one too.) She could use an app to locate it. Then dispatch police.

I have a 3GS thank you very much, I know iPhone users in Canada are'nt really happy with them lol but yes, they have something that allows you to track the phone, but it's not free and can be disabled on the phone, so it's not perfect. In any case though, I'd need to look at some pictures of them. I know there are some girls out there that can defend themselves, but I guess you can't really fight off 5 guys.

Just think , that is someones daughter, someones girlfriend... ect...
Those guys need to be hung upside down and be slit/cut from throat to naval.

[quote1253136201=Runyan69]
Just think , that is someones daughter, someones girlfriend... ect...
Those guys need to be hung upside down and be slit/cut from throat to naval.
[/quote1253136201]
044 i completely agree

Yeah, the worst part about it is that the media made our campus into a fear-fest feeding frenzy, they interviewed at least 20-30 students about it, who were walking by, and most of the people I talked to said to leave the girl alone or had no idea about it, If I got interviewed which (I did not want to as it has happend in the past) I would have said fuck off

Did you see that all were released Wednesday after she recanted her story. No charges are being filed and they are now investigating her. I assume that she pulled a train and then was embarassed about it?

she is screwed!! filing a false report and other charges. And if I was those men, I'd sue. Even through it didn't happen and she lied their lives will be forever changed.

Something smelt fishy about all of this, and I was sure it wasn't just her snatch.
Some broad did that up here last summer. Said they drove up, took her and drugged her. She didnt know who they were, and released a statement saying what car they were in. The guys that ran the train on Madam Slutsalot, saw the news and promptly went to the police. Then the Police were told the real location where she willingly got into the car with them. LMAO there was video surveillance from the bus station of her waving them down, then she got in the car. They figured since she lied about that, she lied about everything else. It turns out the kunt was past her curfew at home, and she came up with a rape story.
She's sitting pretty in a jail cell meow.

Do they have anal rape in a woman's prison? And should I worry that I just got totally turned on over the thought of that?!?

Fucking bitch man... lying about rape is the most retarded shit ever.

Back