Gaming Anger Management

Ha, who hasn't had that one guy that you'll die 1000 times to kill him once...and then tbag him. lol
this is me! hehe! I will totally get squad bagged for it too! totally worth it to get 0.001 of satisfaction!

90% on a quiz based on the video should be a membership requirement, heh... We would save THOUSANDS of dollars on the collective yearly headset/mouse/keyboard budget.

This isn't the MOST angry I've ever been while playing, but...

It was a couple years ago. One night I was really on edge because I was nervous to be starting a new job the next morning. I logged into BF4 and was stabbed twice consecutively running out of the spawn by @JoeLeb

I had a bit of a meltdown. lol

I would just love to do the same to someone else. It was actually pretty funny.

This isn't the MOST angry I've ever been while playing, but...

It was a couple years ago. One night I was really on edge because I was nervous to be starting a new job the next morning. I logged into BF4 and was stabbed twice consecutively running out of the spawn by @JoeLeb

I had a bit of a meltdown. lol
Only twice? that's not bad at all! lol

This reminds me of the good old days of bf2 and me nearly throwing my computer out the window. You could get some good points from reviving and there was no cool down period on defib. This led to people having their friend go on the enemy team and pick of some friendly while the other kept reving them I must have got killed and defibed about 1000 times in a week. You could do it so fast that you couldn't even get back up the floor before being killed again.

I'm that GUY that dies 1000 times just to get him once, and if i don't get him the keyboard gets it(or he's hacking) . :***((

@Operator7 this open my eyes i never looked at it that way. :)

Back