Fucking Hell Yes!

CTFalcon

How 'bout them Minnesota Vikings!?!?! Fuck you Packers, fuck you Bears, fuck you Lions, Vikings rock bitches!!!!

I don't watch Football -- what happened?

Hey, what the fuck man? What about "Fuck you Steelers?" They're just as good if not better than those crappy teams you named.

fuckin a bitch GO VIKINGS

Skol Vikings, let's win this game,
Skol Vikings, honor your name,
Go get that first down,
Then get a touchdown.
Rock 'em . . . Sock 'em
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Go Vikings, run up the score,
You'll hear us yell for more. . .
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
Skol, Vikings, let's go

Only fags wouldn't like football; fuck all your teams...LIONS rule. Yea, I know the dweller. Still, gotta go with the home team...no fair weather fan. I do still prefer college or pro. Watch the smack Falcon, you may end up eatin that shit later.

[quote1254841775=MacN8r]
Shouldn't you be a rabid Pats fan, MT?
[/quote1254841775]
fuck no i just live up here and have to put up with all that fag brady shit all my life been a VIKINGS fan

Skol Vikings MT!!!! What, you think your kitty cats are gonna come into the Humpty Dome and beat the Vikes? With the way your defense looks right now I wouldn't be surprised to see the Vikes put 50 on Detroit.

[quote1254847154=CTFalcon]
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Vikes put 50 on Detroit.
[/quote1254847154]
Shit my local youth league could hang 50 on them; but, the flukes are known to happen...that's why they still play the game.

Ok" Fuck the Steelers" I will never have a problem saying that.

Chuck and I are like Balls and his team-long suffering. Miami has been horrible since before Shula retired. Even with a hall of fame QB they couldn't make it to more than one Super Bowl and certainly did not win that one. We keep the dream alive though so....

Fuck you Minnesota-more particularly Brett Favre
Fuck you Pittsburgh.
Fuck you New England-and Tom Brady and his little dog too.
Fuck you New York Giants and Jets-just because you're annoyingly stupid and loud.

I thought Tom Bradey sucked in college (U of M); he didn't do shit; always thought Drew Henson had all the tools, too bad he didn't realize he really sucked at baseball. Brett Favre should have retired as a Packer; but, you gotta love a guy that loves the game, funniest thing I seen from him was he played against the Lions...he is why the NFL banned the cut-throat gesture.

Fuck the Dolphins and their faggoty ass wildpussy.
Fuck the Steelers and their rapist QB.
Fuck the Pats and their cheating/hobo coach.
Fuck the KittyKats and their 1 win in 12 years.
Fuck DaBears and their pussy, whining queer QB.
Fuck the fudgePackers and their emo QB.
FUCK the Cowgirls and Jerruh Jones.

Mostly fuck all of you guys you queers.

Although I have nothing against Farve I can’t wait till he blows up throwing interception after interception. You know it’s coming….and probably in the playoffs! It will be like Falcon getting the saw treatment over and over!

When do they lose to the Cowboy’s, I mean play?

On a side note, I here CJ is a Viking fan. Maybe you guy's should have a tailgate party?

[quote1254888772=SgtDeadred]
On a side note, I here CJ is a Viking fan. Maybe you guy's should have a tailgate party?
[/quote1254888772]
LOL

Fuck the CowGirls, Jerruh's team is a joke and you know it. Maybe if Garrett would realize he has an excellent stable of running backs they'd be more consistent on O, until that day comes Romo will toss games away left and right.

Back