Fuck You...

Wow, I thought you were telling me that personally, then I read the whole post. Yes, EA sucks donkey - big time.

I haven't been able to play but for 1 round this morning. The connections still that bad?

Double XP event cancelled. Big fucking shocker. Piece of shit. >_>

Perhaps we should read the web site a little more closely? It's been postponed, not canceled. They're dealing with DDoS issues right now, and have been for the last few days.

Patience.

DDoS isn't the reason for the canceled/postponed event (which I haven't had any connection issues at all in BF4 since Sunday Afternoon).
The whole point of Double XP premium events is NOT to reward premium members (I am one) or even give them what they said they would. The point of the double XP weekends is to market to those who have not yet purchased Premium. It is designed to be that little push to get people over the edge on purchasing premium. Sadly, with EA/DICE/BF4 approval ratings plummeting below that of congress, no one is going to be throwing more money at them until they fix the issues. Hence, no point in having a double XP weekend.

Crappy Game, Crappy Developer, Crappy Company... Do you really expect anything more ?

Didn't the ddos start happening after the double xp event was suppose to start anyways...

There is no excuse either way. Deliver something which you said you would when you should AND have the capability to protect yourself from attacks.

Ahhh the ignorance and arrogance is strong here, as usual.

And OH LOOK! They moved the double XP event to this coming Friday. And it's going to last all weekend, too. What a pisser that is!

Ahhh the ignorance and arrogance is strong here, as usual.

And OH LOOK! They moved the double XP event to this coming Friday. And it's going to last all weekend, too. What a pisser that is!
Huh? Right...

Back