Fuck TBGclan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHeretic6

BANNED
BANNED
The rules are rediculous and toxic. People get banned for saying an offensive words. Aww are the admins a bunch of pussy snowflakes? Fucking adults that don't allow certain words? Probably a bunch of stupid fucking hipster scum college kids that think they are progressive. You fucks perma ban people for saying racist or offensive comments 1 time Fuck your servers, fuck your admins, fuck your rules. TheGayBoys.com

Web

Admin
Admin
Someone getting their panties in a wad over video games...………...

Matt(FAST)

TBG Founder
Founder
So this is basically what I understood, he is saying the following: I am a bitch that comes here begging to be unbanned, im crying how I didnt read the rules during the loading screen and the yell message that pops in my face when I spawn in the first time...I wanna be unbanned.....oh and I joined the server approximately 25 times but still I got issues reading and respecting rules.

TheGayBoys reply: umm not our fault you can’t read nor do you give a shit about the warnings we display for you. We even tell you what will happen if you do. Not our problem.

The bitch: Well I don’t want to take responsibility and this is your fault so I’m gonna cry now.

FYI swearing is allowed, racism is not.

P.s thanks for posting your chat log screenshot. :)

Last edited:

Soulzz

Founder/Recruit manager
Founder
Your whole post is ironic. Good day sir. Thanks for contributing to the wall of shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.