Finally got the Engineer Gold Badge!

MacN8r

Ban Manager
Admin
Unfortunately I got it while on the IZI Tintan Suez server, wish that it had been while on TGB. Been trying hard for this one (can't get 30 kills every time as an engineer like Balls2daWall, I think I have hero worship for him). I came close numerous times, nothing worse than having 27 kills and the game ends. Did it on the ground, got both vehicle and air kills. Quite proud of myself, now I can stop obsessing and playing engineer all the time. Well, after I get the repair badge, I guess...Maybe I should concentrate on the collector's next? Any tips on the best way to focus on that one?

It's easiest to go on titan defense to get the collectors pin. Just pull out your knife go on a rampage :D.

lol.........Soulzz knife rampage.....that is another skill I don't have. My knife-n - skillz suck.

its easy to get soulzz with a knife its like swipping your credit/debit card when purchasing. Very easy. bwahahaha 035

Rampage it is then! I guess I will do either the Recon or Supply, drop some APM or leave a sentry gun and ammo box and start hunting. My thought is just go after them an don't be timid? I have passed up many easy knife kills in the past just because I wussed out and went for the shot in the back of the head. Ah, Goodfellas!

Use the sniper kit with the sniper decoy, that way you won't show up properly on their radar, it will look as though you are always in the spot the decoy is placed.

Excellent advice. I will give this a try later today. I don't think the wife has any extra chores cooked up to interfere with the gaming.

Go down the botom titan vent and knife people that come down that vent. They won't have time to use a gun for 2 seconds.

The vents at the top of the titan the upper deck in the back. Jump in one of those. Use a knife or a pistol position your self to towards the hallway with your back against tthe wall. So they don't see you as they are coming down. They will land right in front of you with enough time to take them out.

If they get smart they will throw grenades and\or rdx. If you hear them throw nades gives you time to run from the vent to make them waste them and with little or no damage at all .

I assume, then, that I should mix it up - hit the vent tunnel, then try to catch some bunched up outside one of the console hallways. I always like to have a plan, no sense in getting catch with the pants down and wank out.

^ exactly, I usually check the vents while crouching to insure that there are no APMs or hidden attackers, also, on titan attack it is extremely important that you maintain a level of awareness of shit going down around you, looking at the radar and having a UAV is important. its difficult to attack a titan that has a lot of defenders without it.
Mac if you want to work on some badges or pins and such, come roll in our sqd on our servers as long as you can keep up and stay alert you'll do fine :)

[quote1232403429=Tool&Die_Nerd]
lol.........Soulzz knife rampage.....that is another skill I don't have. My knife-n - skillz suck.
[/quote1232403429]

if were ever on at the same time i can give you some tips. on a good round i can rack up 20+ knife kills :)

Thanks Lex, I will try and join you guys when I'm on. I got 5 in a round within a short time, but then the round ended. Got 3 others in another game that i joined (IZI again) because TGB was full. I joined and they were in our reactor room, ran out of hall 3, dropped 2 apm outside the reactor door. One guy came up to me when I was getting ready to go into the reactor and I shanked him, then ran in an killed both his buddies. One was bunny hopping around to avoid me and I gave him the K-Bar anyway to the hilt. Two more ran into the apm's and then the core blew from silos. Quite a rush with the knife. Learning to love it!

Soulzz knife consist of nothing more than a handle, sometimes the rest of it is made up of rubber and air. If you want to shank a bunch of people just hit a knife server, ten mins your done. For the titan attack or defend I usually pick up the Voss and some PK Rockets the usually equals a lot of kills. Let me know we you want to take care of business.

wouldn't advise joining a knife server ;)

Speaking of knifing, hey ballsy i don't have your tags yet, they are good tags to have, wanna donate them to me :D

Balls is a very giving person. he gave me his even though i had to give mine up a few times befor i got them, but it was well worth it =)

Back