fagget founder

Black_Rain

BANNED
BANNED
You're full of shit you moron. Like most clan leaders your a 350 pound looser, go fuck you self. Well, if you can find your dick. Look under all that fat. Go look in he mirror, checkout you BUG eyes from never going outside. I don't care if you like me you fagget. I'm skilled and you have none! You mother fucking prick less dickhead. Lets see, being approved by a bunch of no skill losers. Fuck you. I offered to monitor an out of control server, and because you have never accomplished anything in your life and never will you attack me. You're a looser and always will be. ooh you run a server, any asshole can do that you piece of shit. I bet you never even got laid you fuck head bitch. No bitch would fuck you, well maybe a neanderthal. You're nothing but a white I am a spammer. Remember you started this attack on me. Do you want more you 70 IQ bitch? I bet the toilet seat screams every time it see your fat ass coming in for a landing. Arrogant, if it's the truth it's not bragging. Of course you have never done anything in your life except eat and shit, oh, well you did pay for a server to justify your looser position in life. You fucked with the wrong guy.

Somebody has some anger management issues! It's too bad you feel the need to lash out on a forum instead of actually discussing things. Oh well, I guess that's to be expected in some cases. And threats no less too; talk about somebody needing to get a life and maybe get away from the computer and relax a little.

Anyway, I don't know what you think this rant accomplished besides making yourself look like a fool.

well im glad you showed your true colors so fast. i never did like you anyway. i havent even gotten the chance to talk to you on vent but your attitude in your application left alot to be desired. would you like a big cookie for all your accomplishments? actually no because then you would brag that you got a cookie and add that to your resume. so have fun. im sure theres some desperate clan that would take you

1) and this is coming from a douche that begged to have admin on our NS server? Yikes.

2) Pretty bad with story telling too, I was hoping something that would scare me at night.

3) I've heard "you fucked with the wrong guy" for over 3 years now.

4) Its "faggot" not "fagget"

350 pound loser? I got a facebook icon on top right. You can see what i look like.

Do the world a favor....hang yourself.

*yourself
*loser
*you're
*sees

Retired school teacher huh? And to be honest nothing about you or your stats is impressive at all........I'm just sayin'

I bet he was full of shit, or retarded. A 63-year-old acting like this? Kinda doubtful.

HaHa - WTF

WAKE UP OLD MAN!

senile-agitation.jpg

senile.jpg

he came on vent after i banned him, he was calling me a white N. and other very creative names. What's funny is that he ended up leaving after I was annoying the shit out of him with my responses. LOL Huh, i must be good yo...

ya chuck i already denied his app in the other thread because of his arrogance, deliberate intent to obtain admin and nothing more, his uber skillz he can't stop bragging about and of course breaking server rule today.

Oh looks like butter is still one of the oldest ;) Just playing, i love you!

I was on vent with this wack-job today for an hour or so. After, I read his application while checking the forums. The first thing I though after I read that was: "This Fuck isn't going to be around long." I know the government does better psyche evaluations on people before the let fuckers like this near missile silos.

It was an application for a gaming clan, not a fucking resume. LMAO

yeah with his poor behavior as an apparent 63 yrs old. Very doubtful as well. I love seeing peoples' true colors because it says so much more about who they really are.

I didnt read this part till now

I bet you never even got laid you fuck head bitch. No bitch would fuck you,

He really doesn't know does he? I am a hot fucking cookie. Who doesn't want to bang me? Even soulzz wants to...now means something...
It's nice to see a "63" yr old objectifying women. Ha, thats something i got to show to my buddies.

Hey at least we all got a kick out of this. Haven't had one of these in a while.

Actually, without giving im any credit, for beeing a total jerk, just for your french education guys, it is "faguette" : expression which means a gay person

2 courses in the same day fast ;)

Haha, anyone who freaks out over not getting admin powers needs their screws upstairs tightened a bit..

You're full of shit you moron. Like most clan leaders your a 350 pound looser, go fuck you self. Well, if you can find your dick. Look under all that fat. Go look in he mirror, checkout you BUG eyes from never going outside. I don't care if you like me you fagget. I'm skilled and you have none! You mother fucking prick less dickhead. Lets see, being approved by a bunch of no skill losers. Fuck you. I offered to monitor an out of control server, and because you have never accomplished anything in your life and never will you attack me. You're a looser and always will be. ooh you run a server, any asshole can do that you piece of shit. I bet you never even got laid you fuck head bitch. No bitch would fuck you, well maybe a neanderthal. You're nothing but a white I am a spammer. Remember you started this attack on me. Do you want more you 70 IQ bitch? I bet the toilet seat screams every time it see your fat ass coming in for a landing. Arrogant, if it's the truth it's not bragging. Of course you have never done anything in your life except eat and shit, oh, well you did pay for a server to justify your looser position in life. You fucked with the wrong guy.

My, what a classy gentleman!

I spoke with him today to get to know the guy and he said "yeah I used to be a total piece of white trash before I joined the military." yeah...... tell me what changed. what a dirtbag

Back