F@!%ing Updates to my PC

So how are your temps now? Is it all one big system or are you cooling the CPU with one rad and the GPU with the other? Also if you haven't done so already( give me a link) can you post the specific details of your build with links to everything.

Also it looks fucking sexy man. Good job.

Idle temps are 27C for the GPU and 28C for the CPU with 26C room temp. In game the GPU is 37C and the CPU is 41-42C. The loop goes from the pump/reservoir to the 240 radiator, to the GPU, to the 420 radiator, to the CPU, and then to the reservoir.

Specs? Yes. Lnks? No, cause that would take longer than I would want to do that.

Specs:

Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D
PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000G2
MB: Asus Maximus Hero VII
RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2400hmz 8GBx2
Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX
GPU: EVGA 980 Super Clocked
SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
HDD: WD Blue 1gb
Radiator: HW labs Nemesis 420
Radiator: HW labs Nemesis 240
GPU water block: EK 980FC with back plate
CPU water block: EK Evo Supremacy black acetal
Fittings: Primochill Revolver duo-tone black
Fittings: bitspower and EK 90 degree and one bitspower 25mm extension
Drain valve: Bitspower with Enzotech Q fitting
Tubing: Monsoon 1/2" x 3/4" PETG Blood Red
Reservoir: Bitspower Z-tank 250ml red with Bitspower D5 pump top and red aquapipe
Pump: Alphacool D5 variable
Fans: Thermaltake Riing 14x3, Rosewill Hypoborea 140mm x 3, Roswill Hypoborea 120mmx2, Enermax Vegas red 120mm x1

Last edited:
nice looking rig I hate that you have had so many problems. That's the way it works though all the good looking shit is always high maintenance.

Meh, the only problem I've actually had was the first reservoir leaking.
Other than that, it's just been learning to work with the rigid tubing and what I'm able to do with it. It's something I'd never done before and it took a while to learn, but just putting tubing in is actually easy with the rigid stuff. Trying to get creative and figuring out bends and angles has been a challenge but the mechanics of it are very easy. At any rate, I love the way it looks and performs and I'm done messing with it :D

I've been using corsair fans on my radiator. However today, they sound like a damn hurricane. my temps are stable @ 26 idle and 34 in game. I've blown the system out with compressed air. However I've never heard the fans be this loud. Is there a good radiator fan that you would recommend?

I've been using corsair fans on my radiator. However today, they sound like a damn hurricane. my temps are stable @ 26 idle and 34 in game. I've blown the system out with compressed air. However I've never heard the fans be this loud. Is there a good radiator fan that you would recommend?
The Rosewill Hypoborea's do a damn fine job and you can barely hear them on a radiator. They're not expensive, they perform very well, but they don't have any bling...and I mean zero, zip, nada. What they do is blow a lot of air through your radiator very quietly. Also XSPC's 1650 fans do a remarkable job and I never heard them at all.

Added a back plate on the bottom right where the drive cages used to be :)

IMG_8622.JPG

IMG_8626.JPG

Back