EA hacked Account's petition

hmm i never played with all of those guys but i have played with KAIN a few times, and when he was on my team i took some screenshots of him in side walls and stuff,and when he wasn't on my team and when i turn a conner he would shot me with one sniper shot every time on the sane place.So i think he finds a glitch and uses an aimbot 038

Gigio(?) glitches, he was doing that on our titan server with the APC in turbo mode and got banned for it.

I've in the ass ,who as game and who there is first in EA leaderboards . I don't care about this that someone is first in Bf2142 from our clan .because another were removed .

I don't care about stats either, just saying that KAIN does not deserve his rank.

Look at 142 on the list; the SOB wants to sell his script for commander. As for the other guys that had their stats wiped was a questionable move; but, I like what squirrel said....it's my life...lol

the hell whit thoes german hakers they got what they deserved
if you cant play whiout haking FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems most who signed are German. Just backs up my post on the similar thread about this. Kain claims that he was hacked or spoofed, yet he never gripes about it until action is taken against him. So, when he is at the top of the list because of the problem, it's not a problem. Hawever, when EA finally (at long last) deals with it, it becomes "Mein Gott, I'ch bein hacked! "

He never gripes about it until action is taken against him. The game has been out for over two years, why complain about it now.
Everybody knows you cheat and finally got caught at it. I feel sorry you. Boo the Fuck Hoo for you.

It's the big front teeth; they have to talk that way. Besides, he's probably got some extra food tucked away in his mouth in case he gets the munchies later.

Back