EA Confirms new Battlefield for 2018!!

Knoxtane

Admin
Admin
I'm super excited to see where this BF is placed. I'm hoping for a remaster or re-creation of BF2142.

http://www.pcgamer.com/ea-confirms-...-new-battlefield-game-is-coming-this-october/

"Today Electronic Arts confirmed the delay (of Anthem), although also insisted that it is not actually a delay at all, and that it's not the result of development issues at BioWare but simply a matter of scheduling. There's a new Battlefield coming in October"

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I'm sure many will be hyped /interested. Unfortunately, been burned too many times myself.

Meh, more BS from EA. They make incomplete games, fuck them up with "updates" and "patches" and still have basic functionality problems. I'm sure that whatever the title is, it will be disappointing.

Meh, more BS from EA. They make incomplete games, fuck them up with "updates" and "patches" and still have basic functionality problems. I'm sure that whatever the title is, it will be disappointing.

Isn't that the truth. Seems like all games are doing that now like some sort of "Adaptive Development". Here play the CTE, the alpha, the beta, the charlie. Like fuck man, finish the goddamn game.

Never PRE-ORDER!!!!!!!! It only reinforces their behavior and market share.
I kant wait.... BASTARDS!

Leaks a couple months ago confirmed a WW2 BF game this year and Bad Company 3 coming in 2019.

Yea, sorta where Soulzz is coming from. I'm not setting myself up for disappointment again. Call me a cheap bastard, but anymore I usually don't buy these games until 6-12 months after release date. Way too many times a fresh release turns to shit when it's released to the public.

1064d354f3218e5aeee1595f552ebb46.jpg

Isn't that the truth. Seems like all games are doing that now like some sort of "Adaptive Development". Here play the CTE, the alpha, the beta, the charlie. Like fuck man, finish the goddamn game.
I miss the days when they actually paid companies outside of EA to test the games for them, the gameplay was way better from start to finish then.

Maybe it will be Hardline 2: Prison Rape. The micro transactions will involve packs of smokes, black market cell phones, and hooch made in the toilet.

Maybe it will be Hardline 2: Prison Rape. The micro transactions will involve packs of smokes, black market cell phones, and hooch made in the toilet.

You mean when they rape our pockets and minds by releasing another horrible ganstalicious game?

I miss the days when they actually paid companies outside of EA to test the games for them, the gameplay was way better from start to finish then.

Indeed the good days are gone. The demand for new games on fast consuming market is too high to be ignored for them. Their only way of raising sales at their point of big multi-national's is to keep releasing new titles and that means not finishing them properly. It's just numbers and as long as everybody is buying they will keep doing it. We are all guilty...

OMG ! That's the best thing i have seen all fucking day !

Back