Duke Nukem Forever coming in May, 2011

sixer9682

Duke Nukem Forever's release date is set for May 6 in Europe.

<object width="640" height="390">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1-b78TKZIyw&rel=0&hl=fr_FR&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Duke Nukem Forever, May 6th! - DigitalVersus

Yeah, and I told her I wouldn't come in her mouth. Lies, I say. Been waiting for this for a decade.

xbox360 and ps3? i smell a dumped down giant steaming piece of crap game. thats all console kiddies want now a days. They already complain some games now are too fast paced and too hardcore for them. they have no fucking idea games now a days are like playing watch the grass grow compared to the real duke nukem. i would be drench in sweat after a deathmatch in duke nukem. Why i still play the game to this day with eDuke port with my friends.

IVE GOT BALLS OF STEEEEEEEEEEEEL!

dukenukem.jpg

Hell, we don't need Duke Nukem when we already have our own Duke.

Wow this game has come a long way since I played the original Duke Nukem back in the early 90's. I haven't bought any new FPS games since COD4 was released because I didn't feel like taking the time to learn to play them. Now I feel like I have been missing out so I guess I need to set aside some funds next month to update my gaming library.

Day 1 buy for me.

2011 is looking fantastic for games...

DNF
Homefront
BF3?
Rage
Brink
Diablo 3???

many many more

Back