done wthis BC2

Alden

i think i'm done wthis BC2. crap, i pay 30$ for it and now im totaly disappointed, because wthis every new pacth the game become worse and worse. after 2nd pacth started terrible lags, and now i pay not for that...
so im back to 2142, at least, i can fly there

alden wait for the next patch. they are doing some tweaks to the helis.

Smoke on helis in the next patch i think. Anyways tracer dart sucks now, too fast.

Yeah Alden! I miss gunning for you (although riding with CrazyDog and TheBureau is always good).

alden wait for the next patch. they are doing some tweaks to the helis.

Oh yeah?.... are they gonna take off the rotor blades off of them? cause there inst much more they can do to fuck them up.

Smoke on helis in the next patch i think. Anyways tracer dart sucks now, too fast.

woop dee doo, they should have had flares to begin with, its funny how DICE made the most sophisticated helicopter on the planet have the horse power and handling of lawnmower, just turned upside down. High five dice.

I would much rather have the tracer dart the way it is now, if they made the helicopters like they were in BF2.

It's not smoke, it's flares actually - from what I've read.

Should help to survive a few RPGs. They're also changing the handling - not sure what exactly with that - hopefully make them faster / more responsive.

I've been done with it Alden for about three weeks now. I'll give it another go after the next patch but my hopes aren't too high. As far as the flying in BC2 it seems as though it was very much an afterthought and wasn't given much attention at all. Look at the Blackhawk miniguns.......

its more focused on infantry and ground stuff for sure. Not sure if this game was really meant for air stuff.

Vehicles have been growing on me. However, the air vehicles are quite shitty.

Vehicles are meh anyway, because the maps are so small, comparatively.

The vehicle physics in general weren't given much attention. Everything just doesn't feel right to me. It's more or less CoD with vehicles...IMO

That's certainly the vibe, but it's not as "crowded" or as "twitch-based" combat as COD. It's a lot more like COD than any other BF game, but it's still different enough.

cod is way more fast paced and quick in action. Cod has lean left/right. Oh and prone :D Its a little different still.

One thing though I love getting tracer darted by balls then gustaved in the face. Pretty cool :)

See you guys back in BC2 in a few weeks! HAHAHAHA! You know you love it

Just drive the tanks around and blow up helicopters with them, if you do that it will be fun again I promise. :D

Back