Danica Patrick returns to pages of Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. Yes, there's video

ErikStenger

Danica Patrick may not be doing as well on the race track as she may like, but the fetching driver is definitely winning off the track. Ms. Patrick has an endorsement deal with Go Daddy, she made FHM's top 100 Sexiest Women list, and now she's added a second appearance in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. The newly appointed Queen of Speed is taking the annual bikini mag very seriously, too, and if she has her way, this won't be her last appearance in the swimsuit spectacular. She's working out every day to keep her body fit, and the evidence of that labor is very apparent in the video posted after the jump and the gallery below. We're certain we don't have to tell you that watching Danica and her little black bikini pose on the hood of a beautiful AC Cobra is worth your time.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009_swimsuit/video/danica-patrick.html

That girl's in shape; that's one tight little package there. I really hated it when she bent over the car like that too fucky

The whole time I was thinking "holy shit, I hope she doesn't scratch the car with those fucking heels or bend the hood or something..."

I'd take the car over her anyday lol :-D

[blockquote]I'd take the car over her anyday lol[/blockquote]

I knew it! Heatsurge is gay! :fisting

I actually saw her at the Indy 500 in '07. One of the guys I taught with was a pit judge for IRL. I was shocked by how small she was. Wouldn't make a difference though, still would help her dent the hood in a heartbeat.

[quote1234403314=sixer9682]
[blockquote]I'd take the car over her anyday lol[/blockquote]

I knew it! Heatsurge is gay! :fisting
[/quote1234403314]

Not really, I just think I'd enjoy the car more tbh :-D

"No matter how good she looks....... someone... somewhere.... is tired of her shit!" (I don't know who the original quote belongs to)

good move squirrel,

Heatsurge has some good logic, with car like that you can easily pick up a hot girl, like danica, easy

I like squirrel's option! Why settle? Heatsurge is right though, your dream girl is somebody else's dirty whore. Who am I kidding, they're all whores! (just kidding-I don't want to invoke the feminist wrath) 044

[quote1234420872=sixer9682]
I like squirrel's option! Why settle? Heatsurge is right though, your dream girl is somebody else's dirty whore. Who am I kidding, they're all whores! (just kidding-I don't want to invoke the feminist wrath) 044
[/quote1234420872]
009 009 009

Hell, I didn't even notice the care until Heatsurge mentioned it! Who says I'm not perceptive?

LOL, they are all hoes and tricks, no doubt...
P.S.
Evil, dont take it seriously, you know I love you LOL.

Back