CS:GO

Brentuzzi

hey just wondering who else plays cs go and whoever does add me up on steam

brentuzzi6

We hosted when it first came out only one of the servers did well. A few players here though many more with the game.

I have it, but don't like it that much. Never been a HUGE cs fan, although it's okay once in a while.

I play 5v5 competitive...great fun, but regular servers are boring to me.

I really tried to like this game. Source is better haven't played go in a while they may have changed some things.

Sent from my LG-P880g using Tapatalk 2

yeah well they havent ever really had it right since 1.6, just kinda gets a bit worse everytime but its still aight to play once in a while

Yea 1.6 is still the best but graphics makes it look weird for me

Sent from my LG-P880g using Tapatalk 2

CS:S is where I stopped...CS:GO just isn't as fun. Maybe it's because I'm older, but that generally isn't the case lol.

Halflife: Counter strike all the way ^_^

hahhah Halflife...... so funny, no i agree with you forsure fast the garaphics on 1.6 are just unbearable

god cs:go blows big balls, i play css still and i was playing 1.6 but im brutal at it and just stuck with source.

It was a major let-down for me, nothing different. Changed the name, same game, and very very lame.

They compiled it for the latest source engine and updated the shaderz though :p ... lulz.

The big problem is that ever since Left 4 dead 1 (the last "good" multiplayer game on the source engine IMO), there's been something "off" with the way the hitreg feels and works.

It's a combination of model movement, hitreg, hitboxes, FOV, "feel", weapon models, etc. etc., but since L4D1 which I absolutely loved to death, all the new games including portal 2 and l4d2 have felt like "bricks". Just try it - install l4d1 and 2 side by side, and fire them up, and then play them for ~5 hours each in multiplayer - you'll notice the difference.

I blame consoles. That's also the time when source was ported to xshit360degrees.

Back