crazy shit happens to me

druinfly

so I get home from work, tired- decide to do some 3d modeling catchup= anyways long story short over the next hour my neighbors nephew gets drunk, makes a seen his uncle (my nieghbor) asks me and my father to come help calm him down. my Dad almost gets hit in the face- I get hit in the face like 3 times before I put him down in a sleeper hold. Cops show up- ( I had to hold a fighting dude five inches taller than me for 25 minutes without killing him- which is harder than I thought) and for the first time and hopefully the last I get to hear the question "do you want to press charges". I mean fuck, I don't actually care- besides having to hold a angry high drunk guy who thinks I am an alien, the devil and mr pluto all in one. And the whole thing with him vomitting choking on his on vomit. and then screaming at me that he wants to fucking bite my throat off. Fucking threating to come back and kill my family.

Guys- seriously do I want to press charges? no- its not worth it, hes in jail and thats all that matters tonight... I swear to God if he ever comes near my bros' or my sister- I will not hold back- he wont just choke next time.

Anyways had to let of some steam. Todays is epically crappy. I played some BC2 some of you might have noticed I wasn't in vent. I couldn't really talk to anybody for the past 2 hours- no words can describe how much I hate a dude that cusses in front of my sister and my 12 year old brother- and tries to hit my dad.

I'd say try to talk to him when he's calmed down (not drunk) about it.

Shitty situation.

At least he's in jail and no one was seriously hurt. Many more things could have happened.

Yeah- the problem is both my family, and my neighbors kids where in there respective houses- and he did march into the house threaten to fuck somebody up in front of the kids, and pushed my neighbors wife. dude- it was like something from a really shitty redneck tv show-

but yeah- everybody is safe- I got a good shiner to brag about. I didn't call the cops- my mom did. personalty I don't think cops are required for most circumstances. But I would be lying if I wasn't relieved to see them

Personally it might be best to get a restraining order for him so he cant get too close, use police report as a reason for it, and always remember always bring a gun to a fist fight j/k really dont hesitate get it ordered he may sleep it off but next time he will probably remember. good luck,
good luck

My first thought is why bother pressing charges, but if you're worried about the safety of your family at least it would be a legal record. That way, if you get a restraining order as well, worthless though they are most times, it's also on file with the PD. Some people won't push things further once these steps have been taken, but we all know the world is full of idiots so yeah, I'd go ahead and press charges and get the restraining order...and be sure to fuck him up if he's dumb enough to try anything similarly stupid.

shit dude, what was his deal? sounds like chugged a bottle of JD, and decided it would be a great idea to mix it with some PCP. After all that I would try to keep it civil,by the sounds of it you did the right thing, but if he comes back, or things get worse I would definitely seek out some legal advice.

Im not a legal attorney but I did stay at a holiday inn last night lol :p

Thanks guys, I think everything is alright. Just going to chill. Everyone is safe, and I got my puma 480 lever action in my closet waiting to take care of any problems. Yeah life is good-

I would think any legal action would be a must. He is a criminal and deserves what he gets.
While you could just let it slide and more than likely nothing would happen.
Which is what you should do, he was drunk and belligerent making threats he probably wont remember any of it.

On the otherhand I personally would have beat him unconscious at the instant of the threat to my family.

Just get a gun an let him know you have one, he wont fuck around anymore then.

I'd get a restraining order, to be honest. I asked my brother in law (an attorney) and he agreed with me. Pressing charges on your behalf is totally up to you. A&B wouldn't be too bad a choice if you wanted to press at least one. If you feel that putting him in jail and punishing him is necessary, then by all means file the charges. But definitely start with the restraining order for the good of your family.

Part two- at the gas station last night getting ready to go put ads up for my boss- and this drunk guy stumbles out of the store (not the same guy)- he walks toward his car and makes to get in. I just saw a cop sitting across the street seemingly waiting for someone- so I walk up to mr plastered and ask him is he needs a ride home. He says yes, wants me to drive his car to his house- tells me its just a block down the road. I agree drive him 2 miles drop him off and have to walk back to the petro. I don't have time- as I really didn't want to be out that late so I run the bit back to see a cop sitting in front of my car. I come running up slightly out of breath kinda tired, annoyed and whatever. I chat with the cop for awhile as he confirms he was just waiting for that particular guy to do something stupid. It then dawned on me that just the night before my actions might have been responsable for putting a stupid drunk in jail- but at least the universe and all its wonderous balance led me to save a happy drunk from a dui, loss of liscences and jail.... moral of the story- if your not a cross fasing luney tune I might just be the lucky break you need.

You live in North Carolina, you can have all the guns you want, thats my suggestion.

Back