Computer stuff

CPU = Brain, Motherboard = Spine, ram = lungs (lets you run and stuff), power supply = stomach, Graphics card = eyes/optic nerve(sorta). i'm out of analogies...

No i was serious about newegg. Go look at the wesite. Build your own. It is very simple. Plug 4 pin male into 4 pin female. Shit only fits one way. Not like you can wronly plug the hard drive into where the CPU goes.

You think Newegg ships to Sweden? :p

Isn't that what i just said, post whore?

Why don't I ever see you on bc2 man. Been meaning to hit it up with you.

If I bothered to read your nonconclusive 500 word rambling I might have seen that :p I usually play during the day or very early in the morning. Not too mention I still prefer 2142 to BC2.

CPU = Brain, Motherboard = Spine, ram = lungs (lets you run and stuff), power supply = stomach, Graphics card = eyes/optic nerve(sorta). i'm out of analogies...

Well thanks but, it is really not funny to think of those things as body parts and it doesnt help me at all as a computer is not like a human body lol...

Thanks anyway!

How would you like to spend first
And like REENO sad, There is tons of vids on youtube to understand every thing you need Davvve
Like REENO, I build my first PC few weeks ago, It took me many hours, but I took my time, watch few vids, and read all my motherboard book to be sure I did miss nothing.

First lets see how is you budget... And by there, we could give you some advices about what you should choose

Okay, well my budget aint high at all... every month I get about 200 kr = $27.93 so I need to save for a long time lol... but if you could give me some advices that would be great to know what stuff to buy etc...

Where is the dick?

Okay, well my budget aint high at all... every month I get about 200 kr = $27.93 so I need to save for a long time lol... but if you could give me some advices that would be great to know what stuff to buy etc...
Get a better pimp... that asshole is holding out on you

You could sell your ass on the sweedish street corner. I dont know if it will get you more than 27 bucks
I have an old 30 gig IDE drive ill sell you for 27 bucks...

What is that?, is it a hard drive?...

And MEAT, I don't work, im going to school, im 16 remember?...

With 27 bucks you can't even buy a gaming mouse. You'd be better off playing Farmville.

Ur stuck in the mud at this point

BTW Reno, that is one bad ass build

Hey Davvve.

The CPU is to you computer as what your brain is to your body. It processes all the data and info from all your programs you run. you Ram lets you run many programs or big programs at the same time. the 2 in hand works well together. thats why its so important to get the right ones for each other. if not then well they wont communicate together at all. to make that work u need a good motherboard that can handle the power that the CPU and RAM has and turn that into something you can use. with new programs and games out there that not only require CPU and RAM support but GPU (graphics card) support as well. Your GPU aids to your graphic processing power. Before Programs relied on your RAM and CPU to do all the work but thats changing now. Now with all that under the hood you need something to power that baby and that would be your PSU (power supply unit.) normal computers you buy off the shelf would have a 300 - 350 watt but having a gaming system requires a lot more power. SO you will be looking at a minimum of a 500 watt PSU. most gaming systems run 650-750 watt. Im lucky my system only needs a 400 watt now but with my new Nvidia GT260 card on the way i should be looking at a 600 watt soon. This is as simple as it gets but the more you get involved the more you will learn. these things tend to get complicated so dont be affraid to ask people on the forums, they tend to be nice and understanding. Good luck

Hey Davvve.

The CPU is to you computer as what your brain is to your body. It processes all the data and info from all your programs you run. you Ram lets you run many programs or big programs at the same time. the 2 in hand works well together. thats why its so important to get the right ones for each other. if not then well they wont communicate together at all. to make that work u need a good motherboard that can handle the power that the CPU and RAM has and turn that into something you can use. with new programs and games out there that not only require CPU and RAM support but GPU (graphics card) support as well. Your GPU aids to your graphic processing power. Before Programs relied on your RAM and CPU to do all the work but thats changing now. Now with all that under the hood you need something to power that baby and that would be your PSU (power supply unit.) normal computers you buy off the shelf would have a 300 - 350 watt but having a gaming system requires a lot more power. SO you will be looking at a minimum of a 500 watt PSU. most gaming systems run 650-750 watt. Im lucky my system only needs a 400 watt now but with my new Nvidia GT260 card on the way i should be looking at a 600 watt soon. This is as simple as it gets but the more you get involved the more you will learn. these things tend to get complicated so dont be affraid to ask people on the forums, they tend to be nice and understanding. Good luck

Wow now that was huge man!, thank you! :)

And " these things tend to get complicated so dont be affraid to ask people on the forums, they tend to be nice and understanding" you have got it! :)

Thanks mate! :)

Back