Computer stuff

Davvve

BANNED
BANNED
Hello guys!

So I am not good at this with computers, but I was just wundering if you think that I can run Bad Company 2 fine on my computer with these stuff in it:

Manufacturer: FUJITSU SIEMENS
Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 640 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce G100
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Sound Card: Högtalare (C-Media USB Headphone Set )
Speakers/Headphones: SteelSound 5HV2 Headset
Keyboard: Logitech G15 Keyboard V2
Mouse: Logitech MX518 Optical Gaming Mouse
Mouse Surface:
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.090803-2339)
Motherboard:
Computer Case:

Do you know any better processor if needed and do you think that my video card is crap or?...

I took all of this from my xfire, as I don't know this stuff myself xD (http://www.xfire.com/profile/friendname/ - if you wanna look)

Thanks! :)

Kind regards
- Dave

Minimum System Requirements
Processor: Core 2 DUO @ 2 GHz
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version
Video Memory: 256 MB (NVIDIA GeForce 7800GT/ATI X1900)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

Recommended System Requirements
Processor: Any Quadcore Processor
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version
Video Memory: 512 MB (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 10
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

so the answer is yes. But, will you enjoy the game with this computer, without laggs hmm I do not think. sorry

Okay... but what do you think I need to change/update on it then?...

You may be able to run it on low if you get a new videocard. That one is hella bad.

If it is a used one, I wouldn't pay more than 400$ for it.
My boss bought one bran new for 500$ and it was very better than this

Okay... well what is a good video card then?... and the core, that is the processor, if i'm not mistaken... a goooood one there aswell?... and then the motherboard, what is that? :S...

The CPU and RAM are fine. I ran BC2 with a similar setup and an 8800GT, all settings medium.

You just need a video card. The only problem is, most video cards that have the power to run the game, also need a decent power supply. I am not sure yours is going to cut it if you add a nice video card. Just another example of why you should build you own computer if you want to game.

But well the main problem is that I can't build my own, I don't know how to do it and it costs more money to hand it in to a shop to let them put it togheter then to just buy a new one, like the one I have...

Ohh and what is "CPU"?, sorry I am NOT good with computers...

Kind regards
- Dave

What is the power supply in the machine you have? How many watts? Does power supply have a 6-pin plug coming from it that goes to nothing?

They do, im going first year in electrician school... looked on google, but still doesnt get it all... it says that CPU is the main thing to handle operations etc...

CPU = Central Processing Unit

Yeah know, google said that... but what I don't get is what it does (and no, I don't see it on the name unless that is the central unit for processing)

Not like you can wronly plug the hard drive into where the CPU goes.

You would be surprised lmao. Some people think the CD tray is a coffee cup holder.
And I have seen weired stuff plugged into places I didn't think anyone would try.

Back