COD Modern Warfare

Carp

Anyone playing the latest installment of COD Modern warfare? I am and love the campaign mode. I really love playing the campaign mode on every game I buy. I'm playing it online and it's not bad. Does anyone know if there are dedicated servers for COD Modern Warfare 2019? If so I would gladly sponsor one.

Cheers!

Anyone playing the latest installment of COD Modern warfare? I am and love the campaign mode. I really love playing the campaign mode on every game I buy. I'm playing it online and it's not bad. Does anyone know if there are dedicated servers for COD Modern Warfare 2019? If so I would gladly sponsor one.

Cheers!

If you find out let me know. Something I was hoping for but unfortunately I don’t know if it’s possible

I been playing it a little w some local people I know personally, the cross plateform is cool they have PS4 and I am on the PC and we are n same servers. This is first COD I have got in years, only got it to play w buds. The main battle mode is so hetic and so many campers. few hours a week is enough for me then back to squad

No dedicated servers for COD MW I was wishing for that for a few years now. If anyone wants to team up and get some battles going add me.

Back