CoD Black Ops Servers Need your opinions!!!!

TDM and CTF seem to be the majority of the popular servers for WaW.

Sounds like a great choice frit0z. Those are very popular, so it should be a big hit with Black Ops.

yea im sitting in my chair fidgeting waiting for midnight so i can play. both servers are set up and running already

Lol I have been waiting very very very patiently for this to come out, but it will have to wait till this friday when paycheck arrives. But expect me in there the day I get it :)

So... Is COD:BO any good? I noticed a lot of BC2 players coming back in and saying they like BC2 better.

Im gonna make a gameplay video/ features video for you guys today.

If you are a hardcore fan of the COD series, then this game would be right up your alley. I agree with fast on his opinion as well. It's not an uber FPS, but it ranks up there for sure. One of the most anticipated FPS's to come out on console as well as PC. So it should be awesome, but I probably won't be that dedicated to it like I am with the BF series.

It's a mod; it's got less features for more money. This game even has maps that are from COD 4 or COD 5 but re-skinned. Why couldn't they just make a completely new game instead of being lazy?

It's a mod; it's got less features for more money. This game even has maps that are from COD 4 or COD 5 but re-skinned. Why couldn't they just make a completely new game instead of being lazy?

Because they are lazy my friend, and they are finding other means now to make a ton of money by doing less work lol. Ain't it just pathetic?

Back