Chinese Boy Sells Kidney To Afford iPad

ErikStenger

I'll trade you an iPad 3 for your liver. A 17-year old Chinese boy found a black-market organs dealer online willing to pay $3,400 for one of his kidneys, then had it removed to buy an iPhone and iPad. Ha -- and you thought you knew a stupid fanboy.

"Without telling his family of his plans, he traveled north from his home in the eastern Anhui province to a hospital in the city of Chenzhou in Hunan province, where he was operated on under the supervision of a kidney-selling agent.

His mother's suspicions were aroused when her son returned home with an iPad 2 and an iPhone, and Zheng, who was left with a deep red scar from the surgery, was forced to admit what he did.

She took him back to Chenzhou to report the crime, but the contact numbers the kidney agents gave Zheng were not working."

Damn! You've got to admit, that's pretty hardcore. Dumb as all shit, but hardcore.

Boy, 17, Sells Kidney to Buy iPad 2 in China - FoxNews.com

Maybe for a droidphone and a zoombut surelynot for iphone/ipad

at least he is smart enough to find a buyer first, mine is still sitting in the freezer. -_- lol

I have an iPad and really enjoy it's convenience but think I like my kidney more. He's going to be pretty screwed if he wants to buy the iPad 3 ;)

There are rednecks no matter the nationality, race, religion or creed. When they greet you with "You got purty teeth...". You bolt in the opposite direction.

Back