Cars

Misiek

I'm into cars so naturally I'm wondering what you guys drive/dream about.

My dream; 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi World Rally Mica Blue with glittering gold rims.

May sound a bit cliche but a 99 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II

Behold the glory
dsc00418.jpg

Behold what I drive instead
convertibles.jpg

[quote1252119177=CaligulaSB]
my favorite car is a 2002 or 2004 BMW M5 tuxedo black
[/quote1252119177]

02 or 04? Why so random, the second to last year of the e39 m5 and the first year of the new m5? why not 03 and 05, whats the difference

heres my car, 2003 530i
P1000819licenseplate.jpg

97maxima_se1-1.jpg

97maxima_se2-1.jpg

This is Maxine. My 1997 Nissan Maxima
Not actual pics of her, but the same model and year, except Maxine is a dark greenish blue.

I plan on getting one of these this coming spring; either a 1981 Pontiac Turbo TA. Or a 1986 Toyota AE86 Trueno.

I had one of these when I was 18, drove it into the ground, and then gave it to a friend. I had no idea back then what I was doing.
81transam.jpg

I have wanted one of these since 1995, when I saw Initial D for the first time in a friends magazine he brought back from Japan. I had a 1987 Corolla gts for a few years after the Turbo TA. Life changed, bought the Maxima. If I get a car like this again, I want the JDM version Trueno.
16945602.jpg

As for the dream car... The Masserati MC12. Why? Cause it's about as over the top as you could get.
maserati-mc12_450.jpg

maserati_mc12.jpg

Neat cam angles in a race downhill between an AE86, and a Skyline R34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neKu1iR5JUk

My dream car. 68 chevy camaro. I'd sell our bikes and everything in my gameroom for this car.

1968-Chevrolet-Camaro-SS-396-Front-.jpg

I've always wanted a Lamborghini for some reason.

Not that it's the fastest or most agile, but IDK... I just like them.

The latest model will do :-D

2010-Lamborghini-Murcielago-LP-670-4-SuperVeloce-car-picture.jpg

My dream car aint that far outta reach. Its only a Nissan 240sx Early 90's s14 or s13 chassis is fine. must have an sr20det in it and be RHD. Im gonna buy one and start all the conversions on it next summer so i can go drifting with a couple friends of mine. The 09 Jetta TDI drifts but not to well and since its an auto its a real pain in the arse cause i always have to use the e-brake to get her sideways.

I love Lamborghini's, and have since I was young :D.

Wardog the SL65 AMG Black Edition is gorgeous. Check it out if you like the SL65 AMG.

That is the new Lotus? Those are amazing cars. This may not sound too impressive but the new Lotus Evora is powered by a V6 taken out of the Toyota Camry.

[quote1252213991=Misiek]
That is the new Lotus? Those are amazing cars. This may not sound too impressive but the new Lotus Evora is powered by a V6 taken out of the Toyota Camry.
[/quote1252213991]
When you consider that the Elise had the 1.8 L Rover K-Series I4 or the 1.8 L Toyota 1ZZ-FE/2ZZ-GE I4; I'd say that is pretty damn impressive.
The Evora has a 3.5 L Toyota 2GR-FE V6 (found in several Toyota and Lexus vehicles). Capable of approx 276 hp, (with Lotus Engine Managment) and an increased redline to 7000 RPM.
The car is a little bigger in all dimensions, and weighs about 450 lbs more than the Elise.
Too bad they weren't able to squeeze in the supercharged 2GR-FE V6 from the TRD Aurion. Capable of 323 hp of power and 300 ft lbs of torque.

Ouf course nothing excels like german engineering/aesthetics. Proops to whoever pointed out that bmw 5series, the 02-04 models are really something nice. I like the lotus but I would never buy one. guess my standars are to high :)

I don't know about that wardog. Lotus is known for its world class engineering. Its all opinion.

can't say i am a huge fan of bmw, way overpriced for what you get in a car... the evora can have my babies

Back