Cafe la I shoot your face

sweet as hell - sorry to take a couple of those kills - i just fear for our lives sometimes and rather kill than be killed. glad you got the footage though... bad ass

Very very cool. Nice music and well thought out. That knifer was funny.

Cool man!, loved the music.
By the way, someone was talking on vent the other day about a video someone was doing, and soulzz ask us (pabilo and me) to give a hand...
... sorry I don t remember who I was talking to (im still newbie), but I wanted to say that we'll be glad to help on anything we can do, you know, video editing, special fx, 3d...
PM me or pabilo, or write me at martin@hotboxstudio to get into the details.

Yeah lex has the same video editing experience that I have... not much more than windows movie maker has to offer. I even have Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 and yet it is def not my strong suite.

Lol yeah it was alot of fun I wish I had some better quality and some better vids, my ultimate goal was to get a pistol kill, in the 1.5s you can shoot after you fall off the enemy titan,which I have gotten before, but not on fraps, maybe next time lol :p

that's great. Love how you shot that guy in the ass and got a metal for it.

I'm glad that you can't read the names of the dead. I am sure that I am probably one of them.

Back