Buying a Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra

After this latest release of the i7 family to the mac book pro I cant hold off any longer I'm getting one as soon as they come to amazon.com. I just cant live without one anymore, I went to the the store and the software is so amazing. I works and mobile me is amazing what it can do. Not the greatest for gaming that's why im keeping my pc, but for work and everything else it beats windows 7 hands down IMO. The latest graphics processors they added, i7 quad core and the thunderbolt i/o. I really like where they are going with these.

I have toyed with the idea a few times but was just never willing to make the jump. You will have to let me know how you like it after you get one.

seems like all-around the best laptop on the market by far
just a bit pricey but you get what you pay for

macbook bro i mean pro. sweet......... you can do everything with it that windows can do exept game... how cool. plus itll be 1000 dollars more expensive then a equivalent windows computer from hp or dell another plus... but wait im sure it got garage band for all the music you make right... o u dont... or its so much better at editing video editing awesome....... right.
check out this link
Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was looking at what I pad for my new HP laptop and comparing system specs. I have to say those Mac Book Pro's are not as over priced as I had originally thought but they are still quite a bit more than a comparable Windows notebook.

dv6tqe.png
look yp the eqiv makebook pro its more expensive.

After this latest release of the i7 family to the mac book pro I cant hold off any longer I'm getting one as soon as they come to amazon.com. I just cant live without one anymore, I went to the the store and the software is so amazing. I works and mobile me is amazing what it can do. Not the greatest for gaming that's why im keeping my pc, but for work and everything else it beats windows 7 hands down IMO. The latest graphics processors they added, i7 quad core and the thunderbolt i/o. I really like where they are going with these.

Rock that shit, bro! I still use Win-DOZE for gaming, but that's about all. Got my Pro a few months back and love it for everything. Many people without one are going to bash you for the idea (see FEAR OF CHANGE - Google Search). Don't sweat it. In a world without fences and doors, who needs Gates and Windows?

Micro$loth has plenty of lazy sheep to keep them in business, but (as you've seen) Mac has left Microsoft in the dust. Well, for everything except gaming (perhaps the most important aspect of all our daily lives!) Fuck! I might be chained to Micro$loth for a long time, yet. Fucking goddamn stupid fucking macintosh! WTF!?!?

Just cuz someone hates macs doesnt make them magically pro-windows. Mac is all about raping you all while convincing you that you asked for it. It's the Computer version of a Date Rape with a heavy dose of Stockholm Syndrome. They charge your 35% more for the same hardware, all while stifling innovation and thinking outside the box. The Apple Box.

Oh and LOL for the Renno brothers tagteaming WWF style.
tag_team.jpg

mac01.jpg

pcvsmac1.jpg

mac-vs-pc.jpg

60006_700b.jpg

.jpg

Just cuz someone hates macs doesnt make them magically pro-windows. Mac is all about raping you all while convincing you that you asked for it. It's the Computer version of a Date Rape with a heavy dose of Stockholm Syndrome. They charge your 35% more for the same hardware, all while stifling innovation and thinking outside the box. The Apple Box.

Oh and LOL for the Renno brothers tagteaming WWF style.

Soo true. Fuck Apple :).

Yes , by a Mac you lemming. Apple is so great I don't know how the rest of us who possess independent thought function without one.

macbook bro i mean pro. sweet......... you can do everything with it that windows can do exept game... how cool. plus itll be 1000 dollars more expensive then a equivalent windows computer from hp or dell another plus... but wait im sure it got garage band for all the music you make right... o u dont... or its so much better at editing video editing awesome....... right.
check out this link
Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
trololololololol-trolololo.jpg

Yes , by a Mac you lemming. Apple is so great I don't know how the rest of us who possess independent thought function without one.
Damn fine question... I'll look it up on my Powerbook! :)

Bot, that's a very nice picture in your post. Sadly mistaken, but very nice.

But hey, if Mac was so terrible, they probably would have went out of business years ago. Instead, they continue to set the current trends for computing, personal entertainment, portable audio, and even personal communications.

Well, looks like Mac FTW! :)

If it hasn't been said already, I'll say it. Even for simplicity, Windows is far better. Fuck Apple and Steve jobs :).

Trends for what, fashion? They aren't innovative in anything other then bribery...

I can't say it enough, Steve Jobs is a master marketer, but he's also good at selling you the same product as some other company, but making you believe the price is justified.

Nothing more than a hipster brand that's only good as an overpriced work computer.

I can't say it enough, Steve Jobs is a master marketer, but he's also good at selling you the same product as some other company, but making you believe the price is justified.
You talking about Apple or EA ??? ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back