Brink

Dirty-Lex

Admin
Admin
I have been looking at some new potential games for us to branch out in, what do you think about his game, I think it looks pretty dope.

You can view it on steam or, on youtube.

http://www.brinkthegame.com/

I like the freedom of movement you have in the game, and the fully customizable character looks awesome. it looks like a mix of mirrors edge and COD.
It looks like they have taken concepts of free running and parkour, and handed every swinging dick a gun

Will it have RPG noobs and 40mm noobs?

Also, microtransactions, dedicated servers, monthly fees (if centralized).

Looks good, but looks are nothing to me.

Seems like it'd be worth a look. I love the fluidity of the graphics. The sliding and shooting is a new twist that I've never seen before.

I like the 'free running' style of gameplay. That and you can slide.

I've been waiting for this game for the ps3, I have a feeling it's going to change everything, plus the character customization is something that I love doing. I'd get it for the pc if my comp wasn't an old piece of gold plated shit.

Yeah I'm digging the sliding thing, but if I have to pay $15/month to play it and the guns don't "feel" right, they can suck my balls.

Just found this wicked cinematic for Brink and figured I would share.......

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-kVnw4RA80?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-kVnw4RA80?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The artstyle is good, but I'm very skeptical about all the acrobatics. If games are happening on a persistent mmo-style centralized server, I can just imagine how much bullshit there's going to be with acrobatics if they don't perform miracles with the netcode...

They also have to get the weapons feel right and the movement fluid for this to work, which is incredibly hard.

It looks pretty sick. But yah would have to play a demo to see how it would really be.

I can pretty much guarantee that a lot of the acrobatics in this games is all going to be about time, I just hope it wont be like paparappa the rapper with guns.

well it looks good to me, if its anything like the cinematic / BC2 style i would play it.

I wouldn't say that, it looks as if they already have most of the game already done, I am sure they are being told from their marketing department not to release it until 2011 or are still heavily modifying content coding etc.

as far as BF3 goes, the last thing we need is a total bug filled piece of shit made by DICE. The only thing DICE should make is fucking dice, because it's almost impossible to fuck up a 6 sided fucking cube. DICE is run by complete swiss fuck noobs, their knives wernt ingeniously made they were just a FUCK UP like everything ELSE they made......

fuckinggustav.jpg

Back