Borderlands

Man is this game glitched. It freezes up and crashes every time that lady comes over the intercom. Also if you save and reload your save game all the "loot" like money that you found laying around respawns while you keep whats in your pocket. Infinite money.

The lady over the intercom thing you'll understand once you play for 30 minutes.

One of my students was talking about it today and said he was going home to play it. I wonder how happy he will be tomorrow.

I figured out that if you lower the graphics to absolute minimum before she is finished talking the game will not crash. Just reset them back up once she is done. lol... Patch please.

Don't you love games that require patching on release? Doesn't anyone take pride in their work anymore?

downloading it on steam now. should be done around 6:30pm tonight

I plizzled with Clutchizzle dizzle todizzle and it wassizzle awesomizzle fo' shizzle.

We're kicking ass together. I play as a Siren and he's a Soldier.

We're both level 20 I think after tonight, so if someone wants to play with us, you should level to 20 or thereabouts and we'll keep going on Wednesday I think is when he said he can play again ;-)

damn you guys got a little ahead of me. looks like i gotta catch up :D game is addicting as hell btw

Fritoz let me know when you reach lev15 and I'll join you. I don't mind doing lev15 quests again ;-D

k. im at work right now but ill be playing when i get home again. around 3:30pm est

The game is great. I'm hoping for a patch though... soon.... That would be nice.

lol yea it does have some bugs in it. but i havent found any of the bugs to be to annoying so far.
misiek whats your gamespy name so i can add you. mines Frit0z :D

I love this game. I think I'm going to buy it after I play some more and get the feel of it :).

ugh you guys had me till you said level i'm sorry wow burnt me out on any game with leveling and quest. wich by the way if anyone still plays wow, i'd be more than willing to sale my account and change the email to whatever you prefer. for 40 bucks, 71 alliance mage, 70 ally druid, 70 horde warrior 70 horde hunter 42 BE pally and a couple twinkds. oh and a 55 alliance rogue the druid has both healing and dmg teir 3 pvp gear with 400 resilence. if anyones interested. but i would be interested in seeing a trailor or some screenshots of killing floor if u have a link might change my mind but i doubt it

I wouldnt compare this so much to wow as i would diablo. Its basically diablo with guns to me. It does of some similarities to wow but they basically took the good ideas from alot of popular games and smashed them together to make this. And i think they are gonna do the fans right in this game. this is a piece of an article that i found.
"We were pretty careful there," Gearbox's Mikey Neumann said in a recent interview when asked if trade in the game would be expanded. "We wanted free-for-all looting for now. Then we'll look at what the community really latches on to or wants, and we'll move in that direction."
Judging by that id say the community has alot of power as far as how they change the game.

<object width=&quot;853&quot; height=&quot;505&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/gDSRdp6Ar3M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/gDSRdp6Ar3M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;853&quot; height=&quot;505&quot;></embed></object>
<object width=&quot;853&quot; height=&quot;505&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/_HhRTbQ6XkA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/_HhRTbQ6XkA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;853&quot; height=&quot;505&quot;></embed></object>

A patch is in the works. Not sure what it will fix or improve, but on the forums one of the moderators said a patch is &quot;absolutely&quot; going to be released.

Patch for xbox360/ps3 issues is out tomorrow.

Back