BongMan Needs A Signature And a Avatar

BongMan

Yo Guys i Would Love If Someone Could Make me A Signature And A Avatar Would Be Greatly Apprieciated just PM me If You Can =) :med3d-envacances:

I think we lost our resident artist, however I'm sure someone will try to make you one. For signatures I recommend using one like mine or there are plenty of websites out there that have them for you to use. For an avatar I would use something that mean's something to you or any picture you like.

Signatures at BF3 stats- Browse - BF3 Stats Sigs

ask bot00001 next time you are TS.

I think rain can make some as well.

Bite me, I've been really busy.....

Busy not making sigs!

MWUAHAHAHAHAHHA

I think rain can make some as well.

I could but but I am about to make myself busy. I have some still vectors and animation projects winding up this week. I am also no artist so you have to have an idea of what you want. I do photo post processing and used to do web design so I know my way around the tools of the trade. I would think bongman would be easy lol. For a sig take some white smoke on a black background and color it green. Throw a bong and a bitch to liven it up with some color and then used stylized text for the name, a font you might expect to see on a tattoo.

Could always use or crop this for your avatar i mean its a classic among some people - http://api.ning.com/files/QPsmyC*K5...ypVE9wkY1Atzrl9qNjkNoSf3Ne8ul/green_smoke.jpg

I could but but I am about to make myself busy. I have some still vectors and animation projects winding up this week. I am also no artist so you have to have an idea of what you want. I do photo post processing and used to do web design so I know my way around the tools of the trade. I would think bongman would be easy lol. For a sig take some white smoke on a black background and color it green. Throw a bong and a bitch to liven it up with some color and then used stylized text for the name, a font you might expect to see on a tattoo.

Could always use or crop this for your avatar i mean its a classic among some people - http://api.ning.com/files/QPsmyC*K5...ypVE9wkY1Atzrl9qNjkNoSf3Ne8ul/green_smoke.jpg

Looks like Shockwave's avatar if i remember correctly.

Looks like Shockwave's avatar if i remember correctly.

Yup, figures we had a pot loving maniac here. I thought he died lol, no seriously I just forgot about him is that not horrible. But yeah see it all the time. As far as shockwave goes last I heard someone was supposed to be helping him get his pc out of the box and we would be playing soon.

Woot! I like the first. Mega Man rocks

Or use this as an avatar

bongman-toke-up-thcfinder.jpg

Back