BobWelchJr aka MarlboroMan69

Jaws8you

[blockquote]I contributed 50 dollars to your cause. I don't cheat, yet i'm banned for calling a cheater a cheater. What the hell sense does that make? I donate around 200 dollars a year to various games, and you can rest assured it won't be to this piece of shit clan.
Bob Welch
[/blockquote]

Lol You don't cheat?

Click here ----> http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-d4c2f73e-vb136794.html

Looks like someone got caught cheating on our servers and was pissed about it.

By the way. Your not just banned from our servers. You banned from every PB steaming server

Wow Jaws, you just made my day. Cheater donates 50.. LOL!

wow that fucker was bitching at us for no reason??
He said he was booted because he was accusing someone else of cheating, which i thought he may of gotten banned for whining. He never mentioned he was banned because he got caught cheating! LMFAO!
Motherfucker and a half.

from what i thought he said is i got banned because i was saying some other guy was cheating.
[blockquote]
I don't cheat, yet i'm banned for calling a cheater a cheater.[/blockquote]

Good work, this guy has a shitload of aliases

2dMarDiv Achihuahua
2dMarDiv Aeroslice
2dMarDiv BobWelchJr
2dMarDiv E5RW
2dMarDiv IdDie4U
2dMarDiv JerkinOffBob
2dMarDiv MarlboroMan69
2dMarDiv NewPage94
2dMarDiv O2B6FT
2dMarDiv YPEEDS
=Digr= BobWelchJr
CUNGLI
NewPage94
UltraClassic
UofL Kentucky65

Keep the 50 bones, thanks for donating to a PB streaming servers. This has to be the biggest dumbass cheater that we crossed so far. Next, stop worlds dumbest criminals. It just like Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid."

That just dont make sense, donating $50 and then cheating, then calling someone else a cheat and PB banned him heh.

Sorry but this belongs every where on the internet possible if this is true.

Lmfao banned for calling a cheater a cheater when he cheated oh man that gets me every time i look at this, by the way can you tell me when your going to take a screenshot of me need to turn my hacks off ;) i should put a big LOL on this for those who dont have a sense of humer

I wouldn't be surprised if he donated with a stolen credit card btw...

[quote1248762222=HeatSurge]
I wouldn't be surprised if he donated with a stolen credit card btw...
[/quote1248762222]

Shit, I have seen the 2nd MarDiv tags and had questions about a couple of them. Seems they were all the same person. What a freakin bitch he was. Good catch guys/

This is almost as good as PeaceHo coming on here admitting that he used an aimbot to "even" things out.on our mixed titan server. I swear, these forums just get better and better.

Back