BF2 Anyone?

Sounds good to me. I couldn't create a server today because of a stupid bug with the GCP software (Game Control Panel).

I'll tell ya guys, I really like this clan, this community and all its members. Lots of respect and lots of fun. Thanks all for setting everything up and everyone playing. Both for Northern Strike and BF2...

If I don't have to work Friday night you can count me in Space. my son gave me a copy of BF2 last weekend and i installed it. It's a nice change from 2142. However, I have only played a few rounds and really suck right now.

Shit, Ss, you should have seen me, Pilot, Amazon & Frtioz, we were sucking so bad it wasnt even funny. And we were all on the same team. It was terrible. But, its just for fun to do something besides 2142 together.

How big is the new patch? I already have Armored Assault, Special Forces, and Euro for BF2, will this require reinstall and repatch like NS did for 2142?

i wont be able to make it friday night unfortunately. im gonna play some cod when i get home from work then going out with some friends.

i got the dvd with all the expansions and i didn't have to do anything special to patch it... the patch is 1.5-2gig i think, i can't really remember.

it took me about 45 mins to download it off steam. 1.5patch and all expansions included.

I'll install mine, update the patches and play BF2 this weekend if you guys will be doing that. I'd like to see the changes they put in place with the new patch-long, long overdue for the aircraft, that's for sure.

Edit-the patch is 1.93gb. I'll download it at work and bring it home on my usb drive; hopefully that will save some time on the install.

I just played it to make sure it works..man that brought back some memories. BF has came a long way

I have been getting so owned on BF2. OMG I suck. Lots of changes ingame. Last time I played was 1.3 patch.

hell if someone wants to play PR with me sometime i am up for that

current version is .87 btw

Just to let everyone know, the damage for the Medic M-16 & AK-47 has been scaled way back on the 1.5 patch. No more 3 shot burst kills, be prepared to excersie that index finger.

Is there a way to download the newest patch from EA? I could do it from school quickly with this T1 line.

Hey guys, sorry I didnt make it on Friday night. We had a tornado touchdown in a neighboring county, we had no electricity all night Friday and most of Saturday. Family and I went to my parents due to the storm. But Im back and ready to play some BF2 if anyone wants too anytime this Sunday.

ill play with you later tonight. tried playing last night and i was doing shitty as per the norm now.

Back