BF2 Anyone?

Space_Ace76

Amazon and I have BF2 and we are wondering if anyone would like to set up a local private server and have some TBG member play each other. I havent played in a few years but would like to kick some ass with anyone in TBG.

Also, any of our TBG clan registered guest would be welcomed and invited as long as there is no cheating, hacking or mods...

i'd rather play on a full server with you guys, but i guess i am game for you repeatedly shooting me in the face :)

Well, I didnt know if we are supposed to use clan tags since BF2 is not a supported TBG game. Thats why I am trying to get a private server going. But, we can join a public server if someone will let us know if we use TBG tags.

And I think they are at patch 1.5.

i played it for a few days after the patch and didn't see one cheater, also our BF2 tags are =TBG=

Clutch might play tonight so we might have 5 players. Amazon, Pilot, myself and Fritoz so far.

we can set up a 32 bf2 server if you like. But it might come down after new games come out.

yea do it. i use to be a big fan of bf2 before cod came out. thats where i learned how to snipe :D

edit: oh yea im downloading it on steam now cus i lost my install disc...

oh and fast you think you will allow c4 jumping? :D it gives people more hiding places.

Awesome, our own little server. Thanks FAST! Thats twice. I'll be on in a little while if anyone wants to kick some ass!

Shit girlfriend, I'll play any map anytime. No to crazy about team damage servers though.

Blue Pearl = Infanry boat assault on city - no vehicles
great squad map - urban combat

I might have to do the stream thing like Fritoz had to do; it's been a long time since I played it. But, I would be up for a change of pace. I love the APC's that float in the water, I used to rack up some major kills.

I have it and will try to update it and PB tomorrow. I used to play a bit before 2142.

Okay all, how about this Friday night at 7 PM eastern we get a dedicated server up with map rotation?

Back