BF1 Servers

I renege on my previous statements, whether or not TBG can "host" our own bf1 servers, I will play this game. I enjoy the armour/paper planes....if we squad/team up, we can rape face as long as we communicate and work together. I foresee a lot of laughs/fun within TBG with BF1.

I renege on my previous statements, whether or not TBG can "host" our own bf1 servers, I will play this game. I enjoy the armour/paper planes....if we squad/team up, we can rape face as long as we communicate and work together. I foresee a lot of laughs/fun within TBG with BF1.
Ill be there! If you need a gunner in the bomber let me know!

I can't stand his voice.
Have you ever heard matimio speak? He makes levelcap sound like barry white.

Regardless of how you feel about levelcap, he seems to have insider knowledge. I hope he isn't correct. I don't know why people would want to pay for a private server that they can't control or only control items that only dice allows.

And I can't imagine what it will be like playing on servers without true admin control.

Have you ever heard matimio speak? He makes levelcap sound like barry white.

Regardless of how you feel about levelcap, he seems to have insider knowledge. I hope he isn't correct. I don't know why people would want to pay for a private server that they can't control or only control items that only dice allows.

And I can't imagine what it will be like playing on servers without true admin control.
Go play battlefront, you will see what it is like to play without admins and no private servers.

This is why I cancelled my BF1 pre-order. It that's the direction DICE is going they can go fuck themselves.
I cancelled mine as well. The more information (or lack thereof) that's coming out has turned me away from the game. Maybe I'll change my tune as more information is released and we get to see other play modes/maps, but I highly doubt that. =\

I'm open to it. No more overly sensitive admins, crazy ass no kill rules (dogtag/mission only), bullshit ingame autobalancers, uncap protection (camper), instant vehicle spawns, 5000 ticket games, no explosives, pay for priority join, no flashbang, spawn death because of loadout garbage is all gone. Time to even the playing field and separate the men from the boys. If the chat box bothers you turn the thing off.

Welcome to troll/hacker heaven. Most people will use default options and won't turn off the chat box.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If we cannot control the idiots and cheaters then no BF1 for me.

Not saying there aren't servers that have plenty of silly admins (because there are) but at least we pride ourselves in being great admins and being fair.

This is why I play on the TBG servers, great admins who keep the trolls,racists and hackers out ! Without this BF1 will be a f#@cking joke.

I'm open to it. No more overly sensitive admins, crazy ass no kill rules (dogtag/mission only), bullshit ingame autobalancers, uncap protection (camper), instant vehicle spawns, 5000 ticket games, no explosives, pay for priority join, no flashbang, spawn death because of loadout garbage is all gone. Time to even the playing field and separate the men from the boys. If the chat box bothers you turn the thing off.

No way to ban hackers, griegers, glitchers, racist asswipes either.

I'll worry about it when it's officially either way.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

No way to ban hackers, griegers, glitchers, racist asswipes either.
hackers/glitchers, fairfight will hopefully take care of...whether or not they are as good as TBG as this, but that quandry will be handled. Racist asswipes? hide chat.
Griefers......we are fucked

Bump.
Just about two weeks until BF1 launches (18-Oct if you preorder). Any new information about servers? I'd think companies like NFO should know by now.

Not quite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

A friend of a friend who knows a guy said DICE would make an announcement this week.

Still waiting for the bomb to drop. ......

Still waiting for the bomb to drop. ......
going to cough up a "spades" term (if that in itself is not irony I know not): fucking renegers. Busted suit with the Ace of Spades!

Back