BF1 Servers

jmac

Levelcap did a video on BF1 servers. It seems private servers will be allowed, but no plugins (RCON, PROCON, etc). Only settings that Dice feels are necessary. Also, perhaps admins won't be able to ban/kick.

What's the point of having private servers if the server owners can't control their server. To me, this is the next step towards no private servers.

TBG even gets mentioned in the comments.

After watching the Video it doesn't sound like he really knows what EA/DICE is Planning. But we talking about LvlCap so he never knows anything. I still think that if they take away does tools they will have a own thing that Admins can control their own server, if that wouldn't be so they will lose the community.

Renting a server should give you the capability to install plug-ins/ moderate thus said server, like we have now.

If what was said is true, fuck those fuckers. And when they get done fucking themselves, they can go and fuck themselves again! Server rental, along with the ability to admin said server not being known is why I haven't pre-ordered BF1.

Levelcap did a video on BF1 servers. It seems private servers will be allowed, but no plugins (RCON, PROCON, etc). Only settings that Dice feels are necessary. Also, perhaps admins won't be able to ban/kick.

What's the point of having private servers if the server owners can't control their server. To me, this is the next step towards no private servers.

TBG even gets mentioned in the comments.

like i said when I went into your TS last night. All we can do is name the server.

**caveat** level camp will camp that building, I will drop napalm on his ass...fucking panzy

I still don't beleive it, as long as Dice doesn't confirm it cause it just don't make any sense business wise. What would make sense is that they change from letting third party rent servers to rent servers by themself only. Like that they would control what you can do with it and pay the price that they want you to pay like it was in part back in BF2. But if they are that stupid or realy decided to not rent any I will say like @sixer9682
they can go fuck themselves

I still don't beleive it, as long as Dice doesn't confirm it cause it just don't make any sense business wise. What would make sense is that they change from letting third party rent servers to rent servers by themself only. Like that they would control what you can do with it and pay the price that they want you to pay like it was in part back in BF2. But if they are that stupid or realy decided to not rent any I will say like @sixer9682
This is EA, they have a history of fucking over people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

the only thing i can go off of by what levelcap said is they did not allow server rentals in Battlefront. yes it is a different game, but are very similar. lets hope they allow server rentals like before. I already preordered it after winning at Keno last night, so I will play it either or, just it will not be as good if we don't have player server rentals

Back