BF1 Analysis so far, Post here your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
no different from when BF4 came out after 3.
I think there will be a lot more people playing BF1 than BF4 at launch. The reason why it will be different than BF4 to BF3 is the game is playable. I have seen only a couple complaints about lag/latency/NETCODE. That was why people were still playing BF3. I think a lot of you are going to get a big surprise when the game launches officially. They are changing quite a few things that people figured out how to exploit. I hope they put the old conquest system back into the game.

It only unlocked all the weapons available in beta...false advertising!

On a sadder note, Origin deleted my avatar, too graphic I suppose, so I did this :)

How long before they change this one? Bet are starting at 1 day! ;)

I like it. Shotguns are way more realistic than BF4. At least some little window-creep cant kill you one shot from 50 yards away anymore with one. Like the bomber front gunner seat and the tanks are cool. You can stick the horses up your bunghole. I hate them already. No UCAV :-(

Here is my review if anybody is interested... Well just like everybody the beginning was hard, different speed, different weapons, different jeeps and tanks, etc... Once you rank up and get better weapons it get easier and that's the point that you have to reach. Yes it's painfull before because we don't kill as much as we use to, we don't have our favorite weapons of 140 rank's of BF4. Just like every game you need to start at the beginning.

Once you past that point you start to realize that there is a bigger choice than you thought on everything, your not use to it which is why you don't see it at the beginning. Amazing graphics, scenarios, weapons, planes, tanks etc. More you play in squad more you kill people and that's what I like about this game is that they are trying to get us back on the team play instead of playing individually. Some people has to get use to that to like it unless your playing sniper or alone in a tank or the train.

The reason why a lot of people are experiencing problems is because it is a game that need more juice from your computer. I monitored the usage of my computer while playing and I am using almost a quarter more Ram than on BF4 and harder on CPU but not as much as the Ram. Upgrade yours if you monitor it and see that you are on maximum while playing and you will see a difference. But I must admit that they had lag and bugs problems at the beginning and seems to be solved yesterday after the update (for me). But it's normal it's a beta!!!

The only thing that I hope is that their map selection will be better than the one they show us here... Almost everybody is tired to look at the san and it's normal ^^ and also they need to make it harder on sniper's to shoot people... This is way way way too easy, I can get a 10 kill strike easily when on BF4 I had hard time to kill two people in a row... Don't get me wrong I was bad at it on BF4 and still is, so why am I good now? ;)

I will buy this game for sure but probably not the biggest package up front, I need to see more before going all in but it look like it will be amazing.

We still don't know if servers will be rentable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

e still don't know if servers will be rentable.
EA/DICE will be losing 100% profit if they dont allow communities to host servers...........EA/DICE says, "
"

I think the issue is with software/plugins and console server management. I would be willing to put $20usd on TBG being ABLE to host servers for BF1.

My full ANALysis...... 0.5?

Whiney ass bitch whiney babies will cry a certain class/loadout/wpn/vehicle is OP because they are LoneWolfing it(or not a teamplayer 80% of console players) will destroy this game. THis game has potential if they concrete on mechanics as opposed to sucking off bitch ass whiney babies. Like LEvelcamp, jackfrags or whatever fucking lackluster nerd who is single and fucks fat chicks at their local bar streamers. Not once have I heard(in vids posted on TBG site, because fuck watching whiney babies play gmaes when I can play games MYSELF) those camping fucks talk about teamwork. Its all about how, "this guy/vic/wpn fucks up my 'playstyle' and my K/D goes to shit". If they(DICE) stick to their guns instead of their "NERF(TM)" guns, this game WILL succeed.

Light tanks are OP and need to be nerfed???????????
I cant tell you how many times I got raped at first Own Base Flag(g/A) during the beta by 2 AT rifles waiting in ambush to defend flags against a light tank.....fuck that, teamwork does NOT need to be nerfed.
Flame Throwers need to be nerfed????
FUck no! Don't get burned you dumbfuck, or communicate with your team once you get got!

This game has potential, just as long as they dont zap Teamwork aspect of the game.

Only thing that NEEDS to get tweaked(noticed "tweaked", and not "nerf"ed), is dropping ammo bags(not crates) to INSTANTLY resupply nades. THough I love having endless supply of molotovs, but that shit IS a little broken.

All in all, whiney bitch ass babies need a tit in their mouth, not a decent game broken to fulfill their foot fetishes.

that is all.

Last edited:
My full ANALysis...... 0.5?

Whiney ass bitch whiney babies will cry a certain class/loadout/wpn/vehicle is OP because they are LoneWolfing it(or not a teamplayer 80% of console players) will destroy this game. THis game has potential if they concrete on mechanics as opposed to sucking off bitch ass whiney babies. Like LEvelcamp, jackfrags or whatever fucking lackluster nerd who is single and fucks fat chicks at their local bar streamers. Not once have I heard(in vids posted on TBG site, because fuck watching whiney babies play gmaes when I can play games MYSELF) those camping fucks talk about teamwork. Its all about how, "this guy/vic/wpn fucks up my 'playstyle' and my K/D goes to shit". If they stick to their guns instead of their "NERF(TM)" guns, this game WILL succeed.

Light tanks are OP and need to be nerfed???????????
I cant tell you how many times I got raped and first Own Base Flag(g/A) during the beta by 2 AT rifles waiting in ambush to defend flags in a light tank.....fuck that, teamwork does NOT need to be nerfed.
Flame Throwers need to be nerfed????
FUck no! Don't get burned you dumbfuck, or communicate with your team once you get got!

This game has potential, just as long as they dont zap Teamwork aspect of the game.

Only thing that NEEDS to get tweaked(noticed "tweaked", and not "nerf"ed), is dropping ammo bags(not crates) to INSTANTLY resupply nades. THough I love having endless supply of molotovs, but that shit is a little broken.

All in all, whiney bitch ass babies need a tit in their mouth, not a decent game broken to fulfill their foot fetishes.

that is all.
Do you think they should put the old conquest system back in? Do you see how there is really no point to the medic class since you don't lose a ticket for dying.

I agree with everything you said about "TEAM WORK". K/D means nothing to me. My goal is for the team to win.

I don't know how anyone could of played the beta for more than 2 days. The map got way to boring and the rounds were to fast. I saw what I needed to see for me to buy the main game, but not premium.

I don't know how anyone could of played the beta for more than 2 days. The map got way to boring and the rounds were to fast. I saw what I needed to see for me to buy the main game, but not premium.
well they changed longevity of rounds halfway through by making a 300 kill count to win...avg 25-40 minutes(depending on server pop).

I have probably more hours in Strike At Karkand(bf2) than any lockerwhore has in lockers...or at least even.

Do you think they should put the old conquest system back in? Do you see how there is really no point to the medic class since you don't lose a ticket for dying.
no...the new ticket count with ticket system is okay. No point in being a medic????? are you for real? You promote teamwork but are hating on medics being useless? MEdics ALWAYS have a place in battle, points or not. Need I elaborate? Quick snippets then: If DICE/EA brought back teamwork points(>combat) there might be a different story. Mechanic of the game that i witnessed: greater Strength of Arms=win....you might not get tickets back for revives, but you get another set of lead heading towards bad guys, that, in itself, is a victory.

well they changed longevity of rounds halfway through by making a 300 kill count to win...avg 25-40 minutes(depending on server pop).

I have probably more hours in Strike At Karkand(bf2) than any lockerwhore has in lockers...or at least even.

no...the new ticket count with ticket system is okay. No point in being a medic????? are you for real? You promote teamwork but are hating on medics being useless? MEdics ALWAYS have a place in battle, points or not. Need I elaborate? Quick snippets then: If DICE/EA brought back teamwork points(>combat) there might be a different story. Mechanic of the game that i witnessed: greater Strength of Arms=win....you might not get tickets back for revives, but you get another set of lead heading towards bad guys, that, in itself, is a victory.
i don't see the point of being a medic because your health regenerates without a med pack. all the med pack does is make it go up faster. no penalty for dying is why I think there is no point to play medic.

i don't see the point of being a medic because your health regenerates without a med pack. all the med pack does is make it go up faster. no penalty for dying is why I think there is no point to play medic.
is this ANY different in BF4 other than no ticket re-up? which is useless with crutches implememnted as the pain train and the death baloons(soon to be implemented)?

**caveat** well when your squad is defending a flag and there are no bandaids or revives and the enemyt team comes waltzing in do you have ANY chance at defending?

i guess my question you are not getting is, what is the point of playing medic?

i guess my question you are not getting is, what is the point of playing medic?
supporting your team/squad. I suck in Boots(put me in a tank or a plain and I can do some damage), but there are players within TBG that can rape on ground, keeping them guys alive/revived is a win for the team!

I found the weapons for the other classes better than anything in the medic class. If someone dies, they can just respawn on you. No benefit to reviving

That's you-not everyone. If you don't want to play medic that's on you, that has nothing to do with the value of the medic class.

The movement of infantry and horse felt a little strange in a weird way, but after some hours I got used to it and didn't think of it at all. All bugs and things needed to be polished set aside, I like BF1 so far. Especially the graphics and sounds. So if Star Wars Battlefront is from the same gene pool, then I would rather say I'll consider buying that too :)

I think the apperance of casual gameplay and some overpowered vehicles is because it is open beta and new in several ways. Players log on to random servers, and focus more on their own skills and gameplay than teamwork and objectives. Overpowered vehicles are also overpowered because players have not got their full upgrades and custom weapons yet. That will change after some time, and therefor I also like what they changed (in conquest) from bf3/4 strategically:

1. The tickets. Camping will not be rewarded, and players trying to capture (and therefor die more often) will not bleed team tickets.
2. The intro of new comeback possibilites. The train changes the gameplay suddenly, and a superior team can't rest.
3. Enemies are no longer showing up on minimap when firing their weapons. This makes everything more interesting and fun in a more realistic way.

I wouldn't mind if they changed some of the weapons though. It felt too steady IMO. Less steady weapons, more recoil, more bullet drops etc. will make the battles more challenging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back