BF1 Analysis so far, Post here your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of people are going to get a real shock if they think what they played in the beta is going to be in the final game. All I took from the beta was, it was stable and didn't have the connectivity issues like in BF4.

I also will buy the game regardless of it having player rented servers. Not sure why the game not having player rented servers would be a reason to not buy the game when most people will not care.

I also will buy the game regardless of it having player rented servers. Not sure why the game not having player rented servers would be a reason to not buy the game when most people will not care.
the reason why TBG might not buy the game if TBG can NOT host servers is our policies and Code of Conduct. No one in TBG wants to play on a server where all we see in chat box is: I am a spammer this, I am a spammer that, I am a spammer hit me with a beaner bat. OR hackers....

I think a lot of people are going to get a real shock if they think what they played in the beta is going to be in the final game.
HOW Much of the game would EA/DICE renege on?

all the things they have already CONFIRMED they are changing?

some people will still play BF4, but quote me now, there will be a lot of people sitting in empty servers or barely anyone to play with after BF1 releases. How do I come to this conclusion? Look at the servers traffic history from when the beta was released to today when the beta ended. People wanted to play BF1 with only 1 map and no server owner control over BF4 with multiple maps and server rules/control.

all the things they have already CONFIRMED they are changing?

some people will still play BF4, but quote me now, there will be a lot of people sitting in empty servers or barely anyone to play with after BF1 releases. How do I come to this conclusion? Look at the servers traffic history from when the beta was released to today when the beta ended. People wanted to play BF1 with only 1 map and no server owner control over BF4 with multiple maps and server rules/control.
And you posted a "feedback thread". Well, feed back has been sewn. People will play any game that is fun. Granted if BF1 flops, TBG will NOT flop, TBG will be around long after BF1.

@ban Snake for racial slur.... :p

I enjoyed the game. Nice to not hear the whurrr of a ucav overhead.

@Snakebabies I'm still waiting for that crow to fall off your wiper blade.

still not sure how people are already saying there are hacks for it?
the fact that fairfight has been banning players left and right is a good inclenation. Beta is closed, so is this thread. When BF1 releases, make another thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back